Zero Hour Arms

It honestly varies too much from day to day and week to week to generate an accurate reply on a forum. By time you visit the store it may be gone.

I'd call the shop and speak with Mark, see what he has in stock for various brands and options. If he has a winner, see if they can put it aside for you so you can check it out.

It honestly varies too much from day to day and week to week to generate an accurate reply on a forum. By time you visit the store it may be gone.

This.

I stopped in yesterday and asked what was new and Marc said lots of stuff but it was all gone.

FWIW I think they should push back some of the machine shop space and expand. If anything to build a lounge for the hang around folks complete with a bar.[smile]

If you guys don't know where the bar is, you haven't been to the shop enough. [wink]
Yeah, but they still would need to learn the super secret handshake. [wink]

Jamie, it was real nice meeting you finally. I think it's funny that I recognized Jay from the pictures of the deer he got before I recognized you. Perhaps I was just distracted by your adorable little girl. Nice pistol you picked up.

Great shop!

I'm embarrassed to admit I never knew about this place even though I live nearby[thinking

I went there for the first time about a month back and bought my first gun from them. [grin] What I like is they always have plenty of guys to help you and answer questions and I never feel rushed. This is a big problem I have encountered at another shop which I have been going for years. I have become a number even ignored at times and even feel tense after leaving the place.

They also took the time to appraise some of my dad's guns for him. I love the fact they have some harder to fine classic German guns such as Sigs, HK & Walthers. Bought a 2nd gun from them recently and it looked like it was hardly fired despite being for the mid 90's. It is nice to see good clean used guns as opposed to well worn arms found at other dealers.

Being in sales myself these guys get it, treat a customer well, provide great service and make them feel at home (they do have a couch) they will keep coming back.

sometimes people need the couch as it can be overwhelming with the range of guns generally in stock....I cant go there all the things I want are the big $$$ items. I still drop in when ever I am out that way

What I like is they always have plenty of guys to help you and answer questions and I never feel rushed. This is a big problem I have encountered at another shop which I have been going for years. I have become a number even ignored at times and even feel tense after leaving the place.

Those indentations in that couch weren't made by people "in a rush"! [rofl] [laugh] [laugh2]

ZHA is a very relaxed place. I don't drop in often, usually when I'm in their 'hood on business, but I tend to stay for hours most times when I am in there.

I was just re-reading the first thread and realized its been 5 years that I've been going there.[shocked]

Well, Dwarven1 and I stopped in there ~1 hour after they officially opened on their first day as I recall.

I was in ZH and noticed several guns that I thought were not Mass compliant (NAA .32 Guardian, etc). Would they be preban? They have alot of great pieces, and I too will likely end up spending alot there.

Probably not a great thing to post in an open forum. Food for thought.

I was in ZH and noticed several guns that I thought were not Mass compliant (NAA .32 Guardian, etc). Would they be preban? They have alot of great pieces, and I too will likely end up spending alot there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

There was never a "ban". Whether they are "compliant" or not is not your problem. Handgun compliance in MA is strictly the dealer's responsibility. Read the FAQ in the MA law
subforum, if you like.

There probably are a few papered exempt NAAs in MA, anyways.

-Mike

Top Shelf guys, no talking down to you and really love to talk guns. I have bought alot there and it is really worth it. They really have some connections because they get some really high end items. Worth stopping by.

I have never been in a shop that was more passionate about talk guns than zero hour. No BS sales crap, no pressure, they seemed to just enjoyed talking about guns with our people.

I'm very happy with my purchase from then, and while its an 1:40 ride to get there I'm sure it won't be my last. ( I wish I had enough cash left to purchase the savage enfield that was on the wall )

Been there at least 5 times and it takes me 2hrs15min to get there that's should tell u something. Great shop but makes u cry if the wad in you wallet is not large enough they have great stuff to buy.

I just bought my M1A scout from Jim, Great guy and great shop. I went back a few days later to buy some .308Nato and he would not let my pay for it! I will definetly return!!

Great place to buy they always have the hard to find ammo, guns, and accessories. Sadly i mostly send friends there to buy as my bank roll is never large enough.

Purchased some C&R rifles from them. GREAT bunch of guys that know firearms quite well.

Kinda disappointed they wouldn't sell me any more 7.5mm ammo for the MAS-36 I bought from them. They said "they need what they have in case anyone else buys a French 7.5mm rifle". But I didn't see any other 7.5mm French stuff in the shop.

Back
Top Bottom