• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Yugo M48

magoo

NES Member
I found a very nice Yugo M48. It's in very nice shape at my gun shop. For a great price of $250.00 had to put it on layaway. All the Yugo's I have shoot very good. It even has the cappture screws and sight hood and cleaning rod.

Good deal. I've always thought an 8mm bolter would make for a fine cast/coated bullet shooter.
If I ever come across another m1904/39 Portuguese, I'd simply have to figure out a way to grab it!

Magoo was that the one that Chris B Had in his shop?? He had a couple of nice one,s I Got rid of my K98Ks and kept My Yugo 48 Because they Shoot way
better than ANY K98ks out there I Also put a scout mount on it with a Leopold 2X on it ----Its one of those S&K no Gun Smithing mount,s that go,s on the Rear
Sight--Rugged Mount you might want to check mine out? there about $65.00 Take Care Sheriff Dudley

No Gene from Stateline. I'm a sucker when it comes to 8mm rifles.

Have you been in Byrons Lately ? Boy that place is always mobbed lot of milsurps a couple of WWI 1911s Winchester M1 Garand a Grease Gun M3A1 with
A Couple of 30 Rnd Stick Mag,s in the arsenal Wrapper its a Legal one Semi-auto a Nice K-31 Swiss A Lot of Good Stuff Check him out SD

Back
Top Bottom