• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Youtube wants to pay me money to show my wife shooting guns! Love It

[mg]I got an e mail from Youtube today saying that they want to pay me moola to advertise a video of my wife shooting guns! I said, "Heck Yeah"!

Last edited:
Nice, but please get her to adjust her support hand grip - too much "saucer and teacup" and not enough solid contact with the gun.

Also - she really needs to pull that index finger away from the front of the trigger guard. She obviously hasn't seen the demonstration of what comes shooting out of the cylinder gap up front - especially with larger caliber revolvers.

Other than that, nice video.....

While they may accept your vid into the advertising program, you won't get paid until some company picks your vid to advertise their product or service on. Best of luck!

I got some junk mail from YouTube the other day after I posted a new video,,, they are just looking for your moolaa via your ego. I liken their message to the emails from African King scammers who asks for my bank pin numbers.

Here is the nice little note (BS) they sent me,,,

Amazing Work Hello there,

I just saw a couple of your uploads on YouTube. You've got some really impressive stuff there!

However, one of the first things I noticed while watching your video was that not many people have viewed it.
It's clear from your videos that you've got the talent, I can't believe you haven't started getting the views yet!

Thank you so much for making something I actually enjoyed, it's so hard to find that on YouTube.

Your videos are really a breath of fresh air. They are so much better than so much of the garbage that people watch over and over.

I should probably let you get back to what you were doing, but I go, I just wanted to mention that I used to have the same problem getting views. I finally took care of that problem when I found,

http://tinyurl.com/34j3cj9

Basically what happens is they send you a ton of views to your videos. That helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine which is when your views can really take off.

Right now, they even have a penny promotion going on! You should give them a try, they really helped me increase my views and with it being just a penny, you really have nothing to lose.

Well no matter what you decide to do, I'm glad I got this chance to let you know how awesome your videos are. Keep it up, I know I can't wait till the next.

-Andre

[laugh2][rofl][laugh2]

BTW if you are looking for hits for whatever reason, work on your tags. Good tags will increase the odds that your video's will come up in searches. Or so I am told....

She should cock the hammer with her weakside hand. Just throwing it out there. [devil]

Nice, but please get her to adjust her support hand grip - too much "saucer and teacup" and not enough solid contact with the gun.

Also - she really needs to pull that index finger away from the front of the trigger guard. She obviously hasn't seen the demonstration of what comes shooting out of the cylinder gap up front - especially with larger caliber revolvers.

Other than that, nice video.....

I just got her the PPk so it was her first time shooting it. I've told her before, "no teacup" sometimes she doesn't listen!
Thanks for the advise. I'm not expecting much if anything from youtube. I just thought it was cool to get an e mail from them on a video about guns!

Back
Top Bottom