Youth Rifle League??

I am looking for youth rifle program/team/league for my son. He is 11.. Does anyone know of anything in the SE Mass area?

Taunton's is very good, but it is for 12+. I have heard a ton of good stuff about Holbrook's as well, but again, 12+. It may be worth contacting either of them to see if it is a hard-and-fast rule though. My son isn't as close to 12 as yours, so I haven not checked into that yet.

+1 for Holbrook, they have one that meets on Wednesday's 6-8:30. I think its 12+, but worth checking. i think you can stop in on a wednesday and ask questions, see what goes on with the Juniors before actually signing up.

I run a program @ MVGC in malden (monday nights, september through late april/early may). beginner oriented, although a couple of my juniors are moving up (one's even coming to Camp Perry with us this summer for the CMP Nationals). not too bad a drive depending on where exactly you're coming from (we're <5min from 93)

+1 for Hanson, my son isn't old enough but the kids who do shoot have a blast at the indoor range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm coming from New bedford, so Taunton, Fall River, and possibly Mansfield are the places I will check out. He has been shooting for 2 years, and ir pretty good, even for a lefty with a bolt action rifle...[wink] I am just looking for something organized for him, because he has asked.

Back
Top Bottom