• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Youth Hunter Education Challenge (YHEC)

I received this e-mail from the NRA today. Due to recent events I'd figure I share it with those of you with kids, nephews, nieces, etc. (the next generation) to responsibly start or continue the education of firearms for target shooting, hunting and safety. Participants must be 18 yrs. old or younger and be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Prerequisites are that the participants must have taken a Hunter Education Course.

NRA's Youth Hunter Education Challenge (YHEC) provides a fun environment for youth to improve their hunting, marksmanship, and safety skills. Through its simulated hunting situations, live fire exercises, and educational and responsibility events, YHEC helps build upon skills learned in basic hunter education courses and encourages safer lifelong hunting habits.
Don't miss this chance to attend a YHEC in your area.​
EVENT NAMEMassachusetts State YHEC
EVENT DATENovember 4, 2017
EVENT LOCATIONAuburn Sportsman's Club
Auburn, Massachusetts
CONTACTJames Nishan
774-696-8262
[email protected]
Contact your YHEC Event Director to register today!

ABOUT YHEC
Recognized as the most comprehensive youth hunting program anywhere in North America, the Youth Hunter Education Challenge (YHEC) is NRA's graduate studies program in outdoor skills and safety training for young hunters. The program is conducted under simulated hunting conditions to provide the best practical environment for reinforcing and testing a young hunter's skills.

Visit yhec.nra.org or email [email protected] for more information about YHEC.
Participants must be 18 years old or younger and have taken a Hunter Education Course. Parent or guardian permission is required. No prior experience needed, but participants must be able to safely handle and shoulder firearms.
National Rifle Association * 11250 Waples Mill Rd * Fairfax, VA. 22030

Back
Top Bottom