• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Your New Knife!

I'm looking for something in this exact format with a more reasonable price point (although I'm sure this knife is worth MSRP). Anyone have any suggestions ?

eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiZmlsZXMua25pZmVjZW50ZXIuY29tIiwia2V5IjogImtuaWZlY2VudGVyL2tlcnNoYXcvaW1hZ2VzL0tTNDAzOF8xLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjogeyJyZXNpemUiOiB7IndpZHRoIjogNDE0LCJoZWlnaHQiOiAzMTUsImZpdCI6ICJjb250YWluIiwiYmFja2dyb3VuZCI6IHsiciI6IDI1NSwiZyI6IDI1NSwiYiI6IDI1NSwiYWxwaGEiOiAxfX19fQ==

Kershaw Tumbler? A few other Kershaws have similar features as well.

I used to meet up with him when he had a job in Boston and I would see him on another forum but had not heard from him in a few years.
I haven’t seen him since those days either. My brother in law saw him at the CT show last year. Sounds like he’s doing well.

Anybody have any knives that use Magnacut steel? I am thinking of picking up a Heretic.
Anybody have any knives that use Magnacut steel? I am thinking of picking up a Heretic.
I have a Hogue Deka w/ magnacut. Great steel. Holds the edge well and sharpens easily. It was left in my barn for the better half of this year and the steel still looks new.

I have a Hogue Deka w/ magnacut. Great steel. Holds the edge well and sharpens easily. It was left in my barn for the better half of this year and the steel still looks new.

Good to know, thanks.. Was wondering if it was just clever marketing like Busse Infi steel, or there is actually something to it.

Tom Krein Recurve, Nitro-V.
My new favorite knife. I don’t think it could be any sharper! Hope I don’t slip up, could be disastrous.
Maybe you'll get a compliment from the doctor doing the stitches " wow, that's a clean cut". All jokes aside, nothing wrong with sharp knives, the dull ones are the ones that'll get you.

Back
Top Bottom