Your New Knife!

Earlier today I heard the sirens song of temptation. (Points to you if you know the reference.) 😎 I heard their song clearly and gave in. I’ve been lusting after this for awhile and finally I’ve got it for those who don’t know, this is a Buck Kalinga. I just love the lines of this knife. I snapped a quick to share so here she is.

AD6C85F0-2891-4E7B-BECD-495E8DB09414.jpeg

I didn't expect to like the PM2 but I grabbed one in one of their more exotic steels during the last factory seconds sale and it really won me over. I think knowing that it's a 2nd allows me to beat on it a little more than I would if I had paid full price, but it takes it all and asks for more.

Enjoy it.

I didn't expect to like the PM2 but I grabbed one in one of their more exotic steels during the last factory seconds sale and it really won me over. I think knowing that it's a 2nd allows me to beat on it a little more than I would if I had paid full price, but it takes it all and asks for more.

Enjoy it.
It is a nice handful and very light...

pointy too... 😍

Last edited:
That looks cool. I like small fixed blades!
They’re super cool. My buddy used to grind their customs probably 20 years ago. The company had a different owner in the beginning as far as I remember.
The customs were much nicer than the website is showing now. Beautiful machine satins and thin edges.
The new ones look a little washed out and thick. Still bad ass knives though.

So I have ~$300 to bass pro. My EDC is a a zt0462ti. Any recommendations on another knife to add to the collection from Bass pro or cabelas?

Was thinking of the ZT0450 CF.

This should sort things out so youngsters don't grow up ill-mannered...

Lots of cool knives out there these days

I have not bought a new knife in years
Buck Knife hit me with a email few days before Xmass, cool little knife wont be used much might be my new “out to dinner” bladeView attachment 565039

Now you need is a matching GP100

8BC1A80A-469C-404C-973D-AD81EB123EF5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom