Your New Knife!

Confession: this isn’t “my” new knife. I bought it at KTP today for my husband who has a milestone birthday right after Father’s Day. (Shh it’s a secret)
Model 1 6” Randall. If he hates it, it will become my new knife. But I don’t think I’ll get that lucky. Haha.

Attachments

• 92CCD1C1-1327-4A21-A3AA-652C03234D02.jpeg
    92CCD1C1-1327-4A21-A3AA-652C03234D02.jpeg
    331.7 KB · Views: 44
Confession: this isn’t “my” new knife. I bought it at KTP today for my husband who has a milestone birthday right after Father’s Day. (Shh it’s a secret)
Model 1 6” Randall. If he hates it, it will become my new knife. But I don’t think I’ll get that lucky. Haha.
Nice!

He'll dig it.

Got this in the mail just now. It’s the last Randall I have on order: a model 25-5 for my son, engraved. Nickel hilt, like the rest of the family. This invoice bills me $21 for shipping, payable the old-fashioned way; they don’t do credit cards on an online portal.

Gives you an idea about the lead time on shop-ordered Randalls.

84923596-0065-46F0-8FE7-AACD47ED3BE8.jpeg

I’m calling this my new knife because gave it up for gone a few years ago. Going through a storage bin to dig out some fatty shorts and there it was. I’m ecstatic. Not a top quality knife back in the day, 50’s-60’s, but by today’s standards a nice quality piece. The previous owner, whoever it was, used this knife daily and took care of it. Well used and sharpened properly I give it new life. Camillus #40 with Slick Black,(hard rubber) scales.
9B557934-E00C-46F3-A37C-09C7D091203D.jpeg66481279-E855-44AF-9E4F-4F536DEAD649.jpeg

Got this in the mail just now. It’s the last Randall I have on order: a model 25-5 for my son, engraved. Nickel hilt, like the rest of the family. This invoice bills me $21 for shipping, payable the old-fashioned way; they don’t do credit cards on an online portal.

Gives you an idea about the lead time on shop-ordered Randalls.

View attachment 489648
his knives look awesome....might have to order one, but man 5-6 year lead time is crazy. Almost guaranteed to forget I ordered it by then and then it would be like a surprise present lol.

his knives look awesome....might have to order one, but man 5-6 year lead time is crazy. Almost guaranteed to forget I ordered it by then and then it would be like a surprise present lol.

Yes, that's how it happens. You really do forget.

I've ordered three. I don't think the savings is worth the weight, though I was able to get them customized and engraved.

If you come back east, ktp is an authorized dealer with 6 or 7 models available in the store.

Well, i was right. This is not MY new knife. Good thing i ordered a model 5 with crowsbeak cap from clinton knives last month. MY new randall should be here by end of summer.

Back
Top Bottom