Your New Knife!

Damn it. I've always wanted one. I guess I missed it?

Edit - yes I did. Already a $200+ markup on ebay. Just as well I guess. I didn't need one, and after buying my 3rd CRK Pacific yesterday it's probably for the best.
Ya it only lasted an hour. I’m flicking one right now as we speak. Such a good knife. Not worth the price you’d have to pay for it though in my opinion. But it’s nice. I think it’s about as good as it gets for something I’m actually willing to carry daily and cut with and not just keep in the safe.

Ya it only lasted an hour. I’m flicking one right now as we speak. Such a good knife. Not worth the price you’d have to pay for it though in my opinion. But it’s nice. I think it’s about as good as it gets for something I’m actually willing to carry daily and cut with and not just keep in the safe.

Do you also have the spydiechef? I’ve always wondered how they compared. It’s such a great knife for the money.

Do you also have the spydiechef? I’ve always wondered how they compared. It’s such a great knife for the money.
I do. The spydiechef is really awesome. And it’s action is just as smooth. The handles are more nicely finished on the spydiechef than the knife joy bowie, with smooth gray titanium. The anodized Bowie is pretty in color but there’s a funky texture feeling to the handles.

The blade on the chef is good all around and will process food and retain corrosion resistance better than any other folder I’m aware of. But the Bowie has a more functional all around blade for more purposes in my opinion. The chef has thinner handles, which I personally don’t like but others love.

While I love the spydiechef, and it’s the best bbq/cookout folder ever, I’ve decided to put it up for sale to help pay for the Bowie.

Finally got the IRS to pay me after 4 years, so I decided to celebrate just a little.

Pro-Tech Godfather auto. Super nice knife, the picture doesn’t do it justice. The blade has an amazing blue shimmer and the deploy button is like a blue mother of pearl.

IMG_0905.jpeg

The next is a matching set from Heretic Knives. Pariah auto and Thoth pen in “Blizzard” and black.

IMG_0907.jpegIMG_0906.jpeg

3 pretty things a man can carry without being a fag is a knife, a pen and a watch. I can’t afford a pretty watch (maybe if I stopped buying knives) but I have the other 2 covered.

Last edited:
Turning into a bit of a SAK nerd I guess. New Huntsman in black. Scissors are remarkably high quality. Solid, sharp and cut very easily. Def not a toy.

(Annoying that it insists on posting the pic sideways. Guess it doesn't matter but just looks wrong to me 🤷‍♂️)

View attachment 866462

Not a problem.

enbloc smiles from above anytime anyone on NES buys a SAK.

Back
Top Bottom