YOUR new england patriots

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
so i spent the night last night with the likes of laurence maroney, ben watson, daniel graham, corey mays, willie andrews, rashad baker, kyle bissinger, kevin faulk, and brandon meriweather...let me tell you these are some of the biggest dudes youll ever see...well except maroney, andrews, meriweather and faulk...graham is a brick sh*t house!!!

i asked maroney what his deal was and if he was hurt or not and he promised me "dont worry baby...youll see me out there the endzone plenty this year"

they were all cool guys and i couldnt believe how down to earth they actually were

unfortunately i didnt have my camera on me

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i spent the night last night with the likes of laurence maroney, ben watson, daniel graham, corey mays, willie andrews, rashad baker, kyle bissinger, kevin faulk, and brandon meriweather...let me tell you these are some of the biggest dudes youll ever see...well except maroney, andrews, meriweather and faulk...graham is a brick sh*t house!!!

i asked maroney what his deal was and if he was hurt or not and he promised me "dont worry baby...youll see me out there the endzone plenty this year"

they were all cool guys and i couldnt believe how down to earth they actually were

unfortunately i didnt have my camera on me

WOW!!! why....where....and how come I wasnt invited[wink]

Was this a charity event or just a meet and greet??

dreppucci007

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Cool story, Matty...Thanks for sharing.

They usually are pretty down to earth...A few years back, I ran into Lawyer Milloy (when he still played for us [sad2]) at a bar in Boston. Chatted him up for a bit, and he even bought me and my date a drink (I think he only did it because he could tell she was pissed I was standing there talking to him for 10 minutes and _totally_ not paying any attention to her [laugh])

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife worked for NFL Properties for almost 13 years in Marketing and Promotions. One of the functions was to hire players for advertisers events and functions during the Super Bowl. Now I was never a small guy but I felt like a runt next to some of these guys. We did a lot of events with the Saints. At least I didn't feel too small next to Michael Lewis and Rickie Williams. Felt good to have them look up to me when we talked.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My wife worked for NFL Properties for almost 13 years in Marketing and Promotions. One of the functions was to hire players for advertisers events and functions during the Super Bowl. Now I was never a small guy but I felt like a runt next to some of these guys. We did a lot of events with the Saints. At least I didn't feel too small next to Michael Lewis and Rickie Williams. Felt good to have them look up to me when we talked.
I have noticed some athletes are down to earth and cool. Was talking with a woman who did card shows and was telling me how one day she had Yaz at a signing and there were a lot more people than expected. He was signing til like 3 or 4pm and he had a flight out in Worchester or such at like 7pm. The lady asked if he could stay, looked at all the people there to see him and said 'Just make sure there is car outside with a case of cold beer and I will stay a few hours more.'

She said he didn't want more money, just not to miss his flight.

Top Bottom