Your new AG and her plan to further screw gun owners....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lxpony

NES Member
I posted this on the Healey thread but feel it's worthy of its own dedicated discussion. The new AG is going to take Healey July 2016 decree and work with the legislation to make that look like child's play. This is something that we all need to be mindful of and be prepared accordingly. Don't say 5 months from now I didn't warn you. My fear is any magazine fed semi auto could be targeted.

Screenshot_20221225_192203_Firefox.jpg

There are more pressing things where we can make a difference in our communities..like figuring out the appropriate number of times a cyclist should be hit with a tire iron…

mAss is toast and guns are the least of the problems, IMO. Wu, Healey, Campbell.... carbon neutral BS, electric car mandate, graduated income tax now on the books, 20% pay raise for the "ruling class", this isn't your grandparents mAss anymore. It's going to get much worse.

Do we really need another pant shitting thread.

Go wipe your ass.
I came here to post this.

We already have like 3 or 4 threads on this.

If you are going to sh*t your pants every time a politician writes soemthing about guns on their campaign site, you might want to start a Go Fund Me for Depends, because it will get expensive.

There are already like 3 healey/campbell pant shitter threads open jesus christ (theres probably more but I lost track) bump one of those instead pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom