• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Your future maybe

Just returned from a trip to the land of Piersy morgan. Met up with a friend there who has lived in england for 30 yrs. An avid outdoorsman and gun enthusiast. Told me his story of first them banning handguns where he lost several he had. But he kept his shotguns and rifles. BUT to have a rifle there you need to have an approved license with references, police visit to your home, u tell them where you are going to use it and for what reason, show them the safe and have it approved. Oh when you buy bullets you can only by 50rds maximum and only store 100 maximum at your house. You have to tell them where you are shooting and for what reason then obviously show your official id and gun registration. You get in so much as an argument with someone and they take them all away.

Now they are pushing thru a law to outlaw lead shot and lead bullets and the goal is to end private firesrms ownership in the next few years. Also he is quite rich which a huge swath of land which is the only reason he is still able to keep what he has. Soon there will be nothing he can do and they will come to take them all away. So when Piersy says he doesn't want a full ban he and the rest are full of it.

You need to tell your friend to move to the US. We need more gun owners. Why live in oppression?

Outlawing private ownership of firearms should be a clue to him where things are going in that once great nation.

You need to tell your friend to move to the US. We need more gun owners. Why live in oppression?

Outlawing private ownership of firearms should be a clue to him where things are going in that once great nation.

Brought him over for hunting in the spring and he ripped thru about a 1000 rds of 223 at the range smiling the whole time.

I have a cousin Australia. Pretty much the same deal. He is also not allowed any " military " calibers.
When he visits the first thing he wants to do is see my firearms , and then hit the range. He's particularly attracted to my Model 29 revolver.

5 or 10 years if the voting trend does not change.

You are an optimist. Voting trend? It's trending the way you'd hate to see. It's all in the demographics. Cali will be a UK, MA etc will be Cali, every place spirals down, that's the trend. The south will be our last stand. NH, VM, ME, all will fall before them.

I believe it's time for NESers to work out a tactical solution(s) on relocating properties and/or persons, and/or smart boating trips.

Just returned from a trip to the land of Piersy morgan. Met up with a friend there who has lived in england for 30 yrs. An avid outdoorsman and gun enthusiast. Told me his story of first them banning handguns where he lost several he had. But he kept his shotguns and rifles. BUT to have a rifle there you need to have an approved license with references, police visit to your home, u tell them where you are going to use it and for what reason, show them the safe and have it approved. Oh when you buy bullets you can only by 50rds maximum and only store 100 maximum at your house. You have to tell them where you are shooting and for what reason then obviously show your official id and gun registration. You get in so much as an argument with someone and they take them all away.

Now they are pushing thru a law to outlaw lead shot and lead bullets and the goal is to end private firesrms ownership in the next few years. Also he is quite rich which a huge swath of land which is the only reason he is still able to keep what he has. Soon there will be nothing he can do and they will come to take them all away. So when Piersy says he doesn't want a full ban he and the rest are full of it.

The Brits lost everything a loooong time ago. They behaved like sheep instead of lions and now they are being led to slaughter. They need to change the lion on the coat of arms to a sheep.

Back
Top Bottom