Votes: 44 17.1%
  • After 11 AM

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • After 9 or 10 AM

Votes: 123 47.9%
  • No time limit

Votes: 54 21.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, and closed mon-sat in December so one guy can sit back there in a deer blind downrange. That sucks.

its the same way at my club too. we do have more than one or two hunters in there as we have just under 400 acres of land and a lot of the members hunt there.

South county rod and gun in RI 9am till dusk on outdoor ranges 7 days a week indoor 24/7. Outdoor ranges closed for hunting season in Dec and only open 10-2 during black powder season.

Dave

Just wishing my club was open on Sunday mornings. They do trap, but the other ranges are closed.

Hamilton-Wenham Rod & Gun Club opens at 9am as usual, however shooting needs to commence at 4pm. On all other days shooting commences at dusk or 7pm, whichever comes first.

Southboro Rod and Gun's outdoor range is 10AM to sunset on Sunday. 9AM to sunset the rest of the week. Indoor range (so I'm told) is 24/7. I've never actually been there in the wee hours to see for myself yet.

Georgetown Fish & Game 1pm-6pm or dusk. Wife and I had the place to ourselves at 3:30 today. Hapiness is an empty firing line.

Monadnock Rod and Gun Club - mrgci.com

Monday through Saturday - 9AM till Dusk
Sunday - Noon till Dusk

There are no laws that prevent us from opening the range from sunup till sundown seven days per week. We operate during the hours that we do out of respect to the surrounding community as "good neighbors".

Sunday's operation doesn't start until 12PM (Noon) out of respect to our neighbors, the Quakers. Their Meeting House/School holds services (meditation) on Sunday mornings. During the colder months (when doors and storm windows are generally closed), and depending upon the event itself (charity/benefit), we will hold shoots before noon on Sundays. However, I notify the Quakers regarding the possible gunfire. Again there are no state or local laws that prevent us from shootin' all-day-long, we choose to limit the hours, but reserve the right to modify our schedule as it suits us. The occasional early shooting on Sundays helps to preserve that as a historical example.

Last edited:
Stateline field and stream. South Hampton NH

This was a reply to Monadnock's where. Forgot to hit reply with quote.

Last edited:
Londonderry Fish and Game

Shooting hours are from 8:00 am to one half hour after official sunset.

They do "ask" that you hold fire until 10 on Sundays for some neighborly "goodwill"

Ayer GSC is M-F 10am to 1/2 hour after sunset Sundays and Holidays 1pm - 1/2 hour after sunset

Back
Top Bottom