• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Your Chance to Dispute John Rosenthal Tonight, Live on Dan Rea

yanici

NES Member
On WBZ, Dan Rea's radio show will have John Rosenthal on during the 9PM segment. It would be nice to have some smart, intelligent and articulate NESers call in and try to keep Rosenthal honest. Gotta call in early to get on. Keep dialing if it's busy. Time to be heard. Call(617) 254-1030 or 888-WBZ-1030

Live stream http://player.radio.com/listen/station/wbz-newsradio-1030

Last edited:
On WBZ, Dan Rea's radio show will have John Rosenthal on during the 9PM segment. It would be nice to have some smart, intelligent and articulate NESers call in and try to keep Rosenthal honest. Gotta call in early to get on. Keep dialing if it's busy. Time to be heard.

That man hasn't been honest a day in his life.

Johnny Grab Our Guns never misses a chance to exploit the misery of others for self promotion. He'll probably start yet another semi-phony charity to shelter his cash soon.

handgun2-8282.jpg

Jesus Rhea, stfu and allow some counterpoint from your listeners. I want someone to intellectually destroy this clown, not listen to him cherry pick stats and ignore constitutional law.

Dan Rhea is one of those guys that thinks he is smart and never fails to demonstrate that misunderstanding every opportunity he gets.

If these guys want to have personal sales go through a background check, then why not swing a little more to the right and give every licensee FFL status? We're pretty much doing the same type of check.

Damn Rosenthal knows where all the super secret underground gun shows are that have everything from the Viktor Bout collection. He must be in tight with Leyland Yee type gun runners. [rolleyes]

I've made it a point to not listen to him until now. I shouldn't have caved tonight. I didn't quit drinking (ok, maybe "quit" is a strong word), change what I eat, and lose all this weight only to have an aneurysm listening to shitty talk radio on my phone. This guy is a twat.

I highly doubt that LEOs carry 10 rounders. That guy from Lynn brought up an excellent point. We've been through the wringer, why can't we be "trusted" to carry new stand-caps?

Still crying for an AWB I see... I thought the anti's abandoned that sunken ship

He got a permanent one here in MA and wants to spread the bigotry to other states. Someone should ask why he is still 'suitable' given his obsession with guns and record of incarceration for radical behavior.[laugh]

John had a hissy fit on camera, which has since gone down the memory hole, when pepper spray was declassified as ammo and made for sale to the general public without a FID. He really doesn't want anyone to have any means of self defense.

This guy thinks he's a puppet master. "I'm trying to prevent homicides, suicides...without banning guns, except military-style large capacity magazines." Good luck with that, buddy.

Back
Top Bottom