• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Young Turks Caught Deleting Videos Where They Frame White Men For Child’s Murder

Reptile

NES Member
I used to watch TYT a lot a few years back until their cop hating started to really turn me off from them. Their staunch anti-gun stance is really stupid too. Cenk Uygur made a complete buffoon out of himself when he made a video one time about how 2A is about people walking around with muskets.

BTW, TYT is featured very heavily in all of the Trump won crybaby videos from November of 2016. Strangely enough these guys have their own TV channel now where they can blast their idiotic videos on the air 24/7 and not a single opposing point of view conservative voice on the free air. All of the conservative media is behind pay to watch firewalls. One of them needs to get enough commercial sponsors to become viable and compete with TYT before it's too late.

The only thing that pisses me off more than brain-damaged conservatives that spew the same half-truth bullspit is brain-damaged liberal spewing half-truth bullspit. Usually it's the other way around. (I prefer we operate with more integrity than the Left.) But lately, I've been SHOCKED at what absolute fake-news CRAP comes out of liberal mouths. Kavenaugh "has" to be guilty. If they are investigating Trump he "must" be guilty. Trump actually aided in the 2006 defense of Jeff Epstein because he wanted to be President. (I've stopped listening to a podcast b/c of that. All done. Bye-bye.)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......................let me quest, u walk around on flat earth.....
He's a neoclown whose politics align more with hillary then most here. He's really good at saying things that give gopcucks and fudds erections. Not good for America or liberty in general.

Don't know what Young Turks is, didnt watch that video. People claimed the killer was white because that is what "witnesses" said they saw. The sketch of the killer looks like a white guy. Once it was discovered that the killer was black, wouldn't it make sense to delete any incorrect information? Was the correct information later posted?

He's a neoclown whose politics align more with hillary then most here. He's really good at saying things that give gopcucks and fudds erections. Not good for America or liberty in general.
I don’t know how u figure that. He doesn’t give a shit what people do as long as they don’t infringe on his liberty and involve government in everything. Sounds pretty good to me.

Back
Top Bottom