• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

young-girl-accidentally-shot-by-neighbor-cleaning-gun

It was either a 1 oz. slug, buckshot or birdshot, not a "bullet". The liberal media can always be counted on to get the facts wrong, especially when it comes to the criminal misuse of firearms.
I don’t think birdshot or buckshot would penetrate the floor and ceiling. The well versed reporter probably asked if it was an AR-47 and when the police said “no”, determined it must be a shotgun.

I don’t think birdshot or buckshot would penetrate the floor and ceiling. The well versed reporter probably asked if it was an AR-47 and when the police said “no”, determined it must be a shotgun.

Buckshot would penetrate a floor.
The old "I was cleaning my gun and it went off " thing was worn out BS 50 years ago.

The 'charge him with everything and see what sticks' rule applies here.

Dumbass shooter to neighbor whose 4 year old kid he just shot - "Please don't call the police on this."

JBT's - "We're charging you with concealing a felony because you asked, and because we probably can't change you with a marked lane violation in your apartment."

How can he be charged with concealing a felony when it hasn't been determined a felony was committed...rather than a ND?

Why so harsh guys, he must have been testing out that shoot clean ammo.

This well versed reporter also wrote ......."was cleaning the shotgun around early Friday" :emoji_face_palm:

Yeah he was cleaning his gun alright, more like f***ing around with it while it was loaded.

The fact that media (and possibly authorities) actually believe this stuff frustrates me- because it just
promotes fear and ignorance about firearms. Some non-gun person hears that crap and is like "wow they're dangerous even when people are just cleaning them!!! all the more reason they should be banned!" [rolleyes]

-Mike

Yeah he was cleaning his gun alright, more like f***ing around with it while it was loaded.

The fact that media (and possibly authorities) actually believe this stuff frustrates me- because it just
promotes fear and ignorance about firearms. Some non-gun person hears that crap and is like "wow they're dangerous even when people are just cleaning them!!! all the more reason they should be banned!" [rolleyes]

-Mike
I hate defending a shitty reporter, but they cant assume what really happened.

They can only assume if Trump is involved.

The article could have been better written to not give the impression to morons that guns just go off. But I think that is asking too much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom