You NES guys are everywhere!

Nice meeting you, too! Had I known I was going to meet someone as influential and famous as you, I would have dressed up!

HaHa!

Andrea

Yes, Friday: He has the binos and I thought he put up a note in the club house. Give me your contact info and I will be sure to tell him so you can get these things back. He was really concerned when you left without them! Thanks for letting us use them, BTW! Send me your contact info and I will get it to him.

When she becomes world famous, and starts appearing on those popular hunting programs on OLN and Outdoor Network, I can tell people "I met her at my club and got my picture taken with her".

When Andrea becomes world famous, and starts appearing on those popular hunting programs on OLN and Outdoor Network, I can tell people "Zappa met her and got his picture taken with her."

Cleared cookies, fired up all 5 browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari) and even set another on my phone. Again. (^_^)

Was nice to see you on Sunday. Now, if only we could figure out the problem on that M1A. Oh well, moved over to the pistol range and fired up the .500 for some bigger boom. (^_^)

Hi, I was out at my gun club today, hoping to rally some support for me in my quest for the top prize for the Prois Award, and I ran into two of you folks at the Riverside Rod and Gun Club, in Judson, MA. Both of you guys said you already voted for me! Thanks! Then I met my sister and friend at the Worcester Gun Club to do some shooting with them, and had two other guys say they had already voted for me! AWESOME!!!!!

I was out today with my sister, and she 'graduated' to my 7mm08 and did fantastic! She shot very well, and did not mind the recoil. I have been taking it easy with her, because I don't want her to hurt after a shooting session. Anyway, she did great, and as I told her, "You have some deer down!"

For those who do not know, my name is Andrea Fisher and I have been nominated for the coveted and prestigious Prois Award, an award for women hunters, to celebrate their courage, determination, hunting skill, and most of all, their contributions back to the community.

If you could log onto www.proishunting.com, and after the animated intro, click on Prois Award in the upper right hand corner, and cast a vote for me, I would be so grateful. It is a huge honor and an outrageous top prize: a trip to Alberta, Canade to hunt elk, muley, whitetail and wolf. Thanks for your help and support!

Andrea Fisher

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t215/dixidawg/AndreaMulie.jpg

Hi Andrea,

Good luck with your quest, but I do have to say, I didn't appreciate you spamming every one of the email addresses on our gun club's website to promote your cause.

One email to the president asking for the club to promote you would have probably done a better job than sending an email to every email address you could find. ;)

Again, good luck in your quest!

For Rich

Rich:

Sorry if you took that as spamming. Reaching out to people who share the same interest and not trying to "sell" them anything, or separating any cash from them, in my mind, is not spamming.

I am sure everyone would want to help you out if you were asking for some help in the same way. I have reached out to all my dog club friends, dog clubs, people I know from the Mass Wildlife, etc. So thanks for your support.

What is your club, BTW?

Andrea

Rich:

Sorry if you took that as spamming. Reaching out to people who share the same interest and not trying to "sell" them anything, or separating any cash from them, in my mind, is not spamming.

I am sure everyone would want to help you out if you were asking for some help in the same way. I have reached out to all my dog club friends, dog clubs, people I know from the Mass Wildlife, etc. So thanks for your support.

What is your club, BTW?

Andrea

Go Green....it is now the right thing to do....[cheers]The gentalman did have a valid point...had you been a member prior to soliciting us it may have been viewed otherwise...it only appears now that you were looking for quick votes.[rolleyes]

Go Green....it is now the right thing to do....[cheers]The gentalman did have a valid point...had you been a member prior to soliciting us it may have been viewed otherwise...it only appears now that you were looking for quick votes.[rolleyes]

Andrea..In case your wondering what going green is...It's joining this forum as a paying member..It's well worth it.....

Isotox: My apologies. Please permit me to explain:

1. Had I known about this forum prior to November, 2011, I probably would have been a paying member. I was not made aware of this forum until one of your members (and a friend of mine) posted on my behalf, seeking help, and let me know of the forum and said there were a lot of folks who wanted to help. A number of you helped me out even before I joined.

2. I joined the forum to specifically thank the folks who had voted for me, as I truly appreciate your help. I also thought there would be good discussion here. I am a member of another forum, as well, and the knowledge and friendships I have gained over the last 12 years as part of that group has been phenomenal.

3. Yes, I am looking for support, absolutely, and reaching out to lots of folks with the similar interests of hunting, shooting and dog training. This includes fish and game clubs, shooting clubs, Mass Div of Fisheries and Wildlife, and my fellow Hunter Ed instructors. Everyone has been AWESOME and has wanted to help me, being from here, and being the only New England finalist.

4. I was not aware of what 'going green' meant. I am an mechanical engineer in a firm where sustainability is a top priority and 'going green' , 'being green', 'thinking green' and designing 'green' projects is commonplace terminology. I did not understand it meant being a paying member of this group. Thank you, ra5451 for explaining this to me.

So,,,,, mea culpa. Who do I talk to about going green?

In friendship,

Andrea Fisher

Going green is a reference to becoming a paid member.
Paid members in good standing have their user names show up in green instead of black on the posts, can put an avatar up, and get access to the members only subforums, including the ones involving group buys, fun shoots, etc. It is $21/year. To do it, click the "settings" at the top of the page, then click "paid subscriptions" down in the account section near the bottom, and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom