• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You need a sense of humor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad he's serious and most people in that room are as well.
Too bad he's ignoring the rise in violent and gun crime to provide the illusion of safety.

That and his own hypocrisy in presenting a series of BS arguments.

It is not funny, it is sad to watch large portions of the planet embrace lunacy and claim it to be common sense.

Last edited:
Too bad he's ignoring the rise in violent and gun crime to provide the illusion of safety.

That and his own hypocrisy in presenting a series of BS arguments.

It is not funny, it is sad to watch large portions of the planet embrace lunacy and claim it to be common sense.

It's typical " I respect your 2a rights but here's a whole bunch of contradicting arguments"

"It's pointless to fight tyranny when they have the big guns"

"You're going to die anyway"

"I'm not that prepared therefore no one could possibly be"

Ignoring the blatant pre dystopian actions of our gov, trying to muzzle our outspoken citizens that challenge gov, outright lies about gun statistics, a gov. That runs the guns it bans across its borders to known criminals.

And the biggest insult is telling us it's just a hobby.

I am not so much of a harda$$ I can't laugh at offensive jokes but you are right, it's sad seeing that many people actually agree.

Bear in mind I didn't say that I was offended. That would be a personal problem and I don't feel the need to project that on anyone. Political correctness is such a joke.

Last edited:
The only thing I found funny (about the three minutes of his bit that I watched) was that he thinks big statist government is a good thing. I'm sure that his bits about big government purges involving the deaths of millions are real knee-slappers.

Makes me sick to see that is how people actually think. Gov't says give up your guns and they all agreed? Sheep.

Makes me sick to see that is how people actually think. Gov't says give up your guns and they all agreed? Sheep.
That was among the saddest parts - that people believed it when they were told they were responsible for a massacre because they owned guns.

Vile bigotry accepted without question by the victims of the bigots.

The interesting thing is that when he brings up the protection part - people protect themselves in the US all the time with guns.

Now, I will grant him that there are a lot of "mall ninjas" around who aren't serious about protection, but plenty of people are.

Also after hearing his speel, he never actually talks about the numbers. He brings up things like drunk driving and stuff - but all he really has as his argument is "Government constrains us a lot already, shouldn't it constrain us more?" - if you agree with that premise, congratulations, you are a statist.

Finally, the supreme court of Georgia had this to say about the 2nd Amendment:

"The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, and not such merely as are used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed, or broken in upon, in the smallest degree; and all this for the important end to be attained: the rearing up and qualifying a well-regulated militia, so vitally necessary to the security of a free State. Our opinion is, that any law, State or Federal, is repugnant to the Constitution, and void, which contravenes this right, originally belonging to our forefathers, trampled under foot by Charles I. and his two wicked sons and successors, re-established by the revolution of 1688, conveyed to this land of liberty by the colonists, and finally incorporated conspicuously in our own Magna Charta!"

According to this interpretation, the GCA of 68 is blatantly unconstitutional because even boys and girls should be able to keep and bear arms.

Finally, the supreme court of Georgia had this to say about the 2nd Amendment:

"The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, and not such merely as are used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed, or broken in upon, in the smallest degree; and all this for the important end to be attained: the rearing up and qualifying a well-regulated militia, so vitally necessary to the security of a free State. Our opinion is, that any law, State or Federal, is repugnant to the Constitution, and void, which contravenes this right, originally belonging to our forefathers, trampled under foot by Charles I. and his two wicked sons and successors, re-established by the revolution of 1688, conveyed to this land of liberty by the colonists, and finally incorporated conspicuously in our own Magna Charta!"

According to this interpretation, the GCA of 68 is blatantly unconstitutional because even boys and girls should be able to keep and bear arms.

AMEN!!!

can someone PLEASE tell me how to delete this thread! I cannot believe you ppl. how uptight can you guys be?? this guy is a comedian and making jokes about anything he can and wants to, here you all are defending the 2nd amendment like he was running for office. if he was making funnies about blacks, chinese, mexicans and or muslims this thread would be hilariously funny. but no, your bashing him. I belive in our second amendment I believe in all our amendmenta and I will fight for them anyway I can. its unfortunate that this battle with our .gov is over our right to own arms and defend ourselves, if it was a war on our 1st or our 5th everyone would be involved but its not so in the meantime we keep the fight going till one side wins good or bad, but holy shit ppl, LIGHTEN UP!

can someone PLEASE tell me how to delete this thread! I cannot believe you ppl. how uptight can you guys be?? this guy is a comedian and making jokes about anything he can and wants to, here you all are defending the 2nd amendment like he was running for office. if he was making funnies about blacks, chinese, mexicans and or muslims this thread would be hilariously funny. but no, your bashing him. I belive in our second amendment I believe in all our amendmenta and I will fight for them anyway I can. its unfortunate that this battle with our .gov is over our right to own arms and defend ourselves, if it was a war on our 1st or our 5th everyone would be involved but its not so in the meantime we keep the fight going till one side wins good or bad, but holy shit ppl, LIGHTEN UP

!

Nah, not going to delete it, but I can close it. I'm not sure how you could see that you could post this, and someone here wouldn't think it was absurd.

This... guy was actually funny...

(NSFW)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom