You might be from Fall River if.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
You might be from Fall River or New Bedford if...

"You dated your first cousin Senior Year of high school, and didn't find out you were related until you were 27..."

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Lol. Surprised the mini-blinds didn't show up in front of the cellphone video...

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
You can tell he uses the same attitude with his wife and gets nowhere with her as well. ROFL!!!!!

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Meh, 1 out of 10.
That would not have even been a 1 when I was a Ute.

I do love Portuguese anis escharchado , and chourico. Thank you fall reev.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Used to be China Royal after a night of imbibing...
China Royal had the best turkey dinner in town. Every day of the week.

I believe Mrs. Wong still makes the noo'ool. Although they've had some QC issues in the last year or two - spoilage. I think they stocked a pile of noodles for too long then boxed and sold them. I had dinner with Mrs. Wong many many moons ago. Love FR Chow Mein. Although mine has a ton of meat (half'n'half) and then onion, bok choy, carrots, peppers, water chestnuts, garlic. Plus I add about an extra tablespoon of corn starch to the mix to thicken it a bit more. Then I go light on the noo'ool. Funny is the recipe's been mis-labeled for as long as I can remember on the box. If you follow it, you'll have chow mien soup. It says PINTS when it means CUPS. LOL. So if you buy the Hoo Mei (yeah, you!) box at teh store, be sure to be aware of that before you make it.

Hetzer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
And Portuguese steak, but I don’t know what it’s called. I’ve had it in a bowl with an egg on top. I haven’t had it in almost 20 years but it was good stuff.

Scott7980

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My grandfather was Portuguese and he made the fried dough for breakfast that my mother calls hockey pucks, they are so good. My father has a memorial breakfast every year that he makes them for the family. Many chickens and pigs get eaten that day

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
And Portuguese steak, but I don’t know what it’s called. I’ve had it in a bowl with an egg on top. I haven’t had it in almost 20 years but it was good stuff.
Best steak I ever had... my wife (then girlfriends) grandparents had a leaky sink and some other odd stuff that needed to be fixed at their house. So I go down there on a Saturday morning and put around fixing whatever needed fixing and her Portuguese grandfather cooked me a steak in a cast iron pan that to this day I will swear is the best steak I have ever eaten. And the homemade wine he used to make was fantastic as well.

You never go hungry visiting that house.

GLOCK-22

NES Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
You might be from Fall River or New Bedford if you can relate. Have fun!!
View: https://youtu.be/ERdKWusUeXg
You might be from Fall River If you think it's a nice place to live & raise your kids and don't think it's one of the getto shit holes of Massachusetts like Lynn Chelsea Dorchester Lawrence Haverhill Springfield & Worcester.

I wouldn't be caught dead in Fall River oh wait if I go to Fall River I might actually be caught dead from bullet holes.

Oh wait again that's why I don't live there I just opened a gun store there so the law abiding people can protect them selves from the criminals.

Top Bottom