• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You look outside and see kids messing with your car...

but if you execute them during the commission of a crime, they will cease to be a factor in future crimes.

Sure. Allll their troubles are over.

Yours are just beginning. It's up to you to decide if that's worth it.

Law dogs used to handle a lot of this back in the day, with a wink and a nod to the victim and a stick or a sap to the shitbag, who most of the time they would recognize as repeat offenders and ex-cons, because they understood that the victim had no legal protections to kick this guys ass. The perp would then be seen the following day in court bruised and bandaged, or depending on the severity of his crime, from a hospital bed for arraignment.

They knew it was more than likely the only justice that the victims would ever receive, and they (the victims) were thankful for it. Modern people decided they didn’t want that to happen anymore and left it to the crooked courts and Soros prosecutors, and here we are.

No justice, no accountability, no pain penalties and now no jail time either, to the point that some folks actually want vigilante squads.

Somewhere in bizarro world USA yesterday I saw a story that (maybe it was Cali) they’re trying to pass a bill to take away a felony murder charge if the perp is under 25yrs old. Ya. We’re going backwards quickly because we got complacent and weak.
Interesting. Police "brutality" is sort of the only chance that an actual victim has at seeing any kind of justice. The system is a joke unless you take matters into your own hands, then its a pitbull that takes a bite out of your ass. If the cops do the ass-kicking, you at least get some satisfaction but now thats going away.

Interesting. Police "brutality" is sort of the only chance that an actual victim has at seeing any kind of justice. The system is a joke unless you take matters into your own hands, then its a pitbull that takes a bite out of your ass. If the cops do the ass-kicking, you at least get some satisfaction but now thats going away.
One man’s brutality is another man’s justice. Long ago of course, when men were men and took a beating without whining if they knew they were wrong.

Just spray them down with the hose. Nobody likes to get wet.

NS5qcGc

Last edited:
Sure. Allll their troubles are over.

Yours are just beginning. It's up to you to decide if that's worth it.

that is 100% correct and that is precisely the only reason a person would have to refrain from performing the public service the judicial system won't perform. It would be illogical to choose the value of one's car over the life of the criminal. The only reason, but a powerful reason, nonetheless.

It seems to me that is simply a shame that we have gone from hanging horse thieves to non-prosecution of horse thieves. The pendulum needs to swing back a little bit.

Absolutely not. Yes the kid should be held accountable but kill him?? I have one time, and have friends that have experienced this as well. A new customer gives me their address and leaves the door unlocked since it's their vacation home. I go to do the work and walk right into the wrong home because customer mixes up their cape house address. Should I be shot dead??
I wouldn't take all the stupid "shoot everyone" comments from people who've never shot anyone very seriously.

One of the loudest sounds in the world is the sound of racking a pump shotgun. Perhaps followed by the sound of an barking, angry Bullmastiff.

I imagine those sounds pumped through a decent quality speaker would send the little rascals running for their lives...

:)

I wouldn't take all the stupid "shoot everyone" comments from people who've never shot anyone very seriously.

The same can be said otherwise. Never underestimate the anger that drives people to shoot someone who have never done it before. Just because you haven’t doesn’t mean you won’t. To think otherwise is stupid.

The same can be said otherwise. Never underestimate the anger that drives people to shoot someone who have never done it before. Just because you haven’t doesn’t mean you won’t. To think otherwise is stupid.
I'm not talking about rage reactions. More like the lazy NES "just shoot them" reply thats everywhere

Back
Top Bottom