You just can't make this stuff up. Whatadmbfck!

Why did the police get mad? I see feel good videos all the time (usually after a cop involved shooting) of cops having snowball fights with civilians.

Century WASR-10?
Can I have it??
Pretty please?
I promise I won't shoot snowballs out my window with it.

I thought they don't get charged if it's an illegal gun? They must be wondering what to do... has license, but has illegal gun. [laugh]
Boston's AWB has never been used since going on the books in 1988 as anything other than ink on a page to scare license holders in Boston from owning some of the most commonly available rifles.

How do you get charged with illegal possession of a weapon if you have an LTC that covers that particular weapon? I could see a charge of receiving stolen property or something like that...
You beat me to it.

Police did not identify the 30-year-old man who was arrested after they responded to a report of shots fired around 6:40 p.m. in the 180 block of Havre Street, according to a post Tuesday on the department’s website. A spokesperson for Suffolk District Attorney Rachael Rollins identified the man Tuesday evening as Richard Chuilli.

Thanks, Raych. (Rhymes with Biatch. LOL)

Also a crappy way to write an article. Sure, you shouldn't throw shots off your 4th floor balcony ever, but until the last paragraph, you assume he threw some 7.62 out his door. Nope. They found the AK because he shot a handgun. Oh. So he wasn't brandishing this choice-of-criminals-everywhere AK then.

Biggest piece of bs in the state.
Everybody knows it's a registry, everyone calls it a registry.

Except if a store ran the same inventory control as this "registry" it would be out of business within 5 years.

"Says here we have 3 Teddy Ruxpin dolls in the computer."

"Well, we don't. They got sold at some point."

"But it says we do."

"We don't!"

"Well, this guy wants one so I'm gonna sell him one of the 3 we have."

"WE DON'T HAVE ANY TEDDY RUXPIN DOLLS!!!!!!"

. . . . . . "But the computer says we do."

Except if a store ran the same inventory control as this "registry" it would be out of business within 5 years.

"But it says we do."

"We don't!"

. . . . . . "But the computer says we do."
Yeah, but that's an inventory.

When it comes to "Where is Teddy Ruxpin #472 now" the computer's going to say that T.R. 472 was sold to Mikey on the 27th, then came back on consignment the 14th and sold to Jennifer on the 30th.

Are they competent in saying "Theres 13K ar-15's in the state of MA" no. But they can find the one they're looking for if all laws have been followed.

If the last owner of the stolen rifle from was from MA I wonder if he is still licensed after getting that stolen.

You just know the guy won't hire a lawyer
that makes the prosecution prove beyond a reasonable doubt
that he was drunk when he shot it, and/or
it was loaded when he was drunk.

He won't need that class of lawyer to suck for a plea deal
(or CWOF, since he is probably a reliable Rollins supporter).

filing_0208101.gif

"But it says we do."

"We don't!"

Before Digital got bought out by Compaq,
there was some damned notes file (Intrarweb forum)
where among other topics Digital employees traded four things:
  1. Anecdotes of how much they had hated working at BuyMore.
  2. Anecdotes of how much they had loved shoplifting merchandise from BuyMore when they worked there.
  3. Anecdotes of how much they had loved watching customers shoplift merchandise from BuyMore.
  4. Anecdotes of the best ways to shoplift merchandise from BuyMore.
At the time, I had never even heard of BuyMore,
let alone seen one.
And then they opened one in South Nashua.

I at least hope the anecdotalists at Digital were hourly workers.

Not long before Christmas, we went to BuyMore in Nashua
to get the yellow SkullCandy Push Ultra earbuds @50% off for The Bride.

Intarwebs said three remaining in stock.

No, there were at least five different places in the store
that had Push-class SkullCandy earbuds -
four different shelves/end-caps,
and an impulse-buy tub athwart the socially-distanced queue for the cashiers.

None of them were yellow Push Ultras.

The yellow ones had all been shoplifted.

The Bride got black.

P. S. Fry's gesphincto est.
And I've never even seen a Fry's,
let alone gotten inside.

Yeah, but that's an inventory.

When it comes to "Where is Teddy Ruxpin #472 now" the computer's going to say that T.R. 472 was sold to Mikey on the 27th, then came back on consignment the 14th and sold to Jennifer on the 30th.

Are they competent in saying "Theres 13K ar-15's in the state of MA" no. But they can find the one they're looking for if all laws have been followed.

Unless you traded it in at a MA gun shop for another gun and then the MA gun shop ended up selling it to another shop out of state. Then you're listed as the owner AND THE GUN ISN'T EVEN IN THIS STATE.

One-state registry is at best a good guess. They can say "it's in stock" but they really don't have any idea. And for you to tell them, it's going to COST YOU $200. Yeah. That's how much stock THEY put into the registry. LOL

Unless you traded it in at a MA gun shop for another gun and then the MA gun shop ended up selling it to another shop out of state. Then you're listed as the owner AND THE GUN ISN'T EVEN IN THIS STATE.

One-state registry is at best a good guess. They can say "it's in stock" but they really don't have any idea. And for you to tell them, it's going to COST YOU $200. Yeah. That's how much stock THEY put into the registry. LOL
Its supposed to be booked out of your possession via fa10 at the shop, you can also do this yourself at: https://mircs.chs.state.ma.us/fa10/action/home?app_context=home&app_action=presentTrans

Assault rifles .... do they use assault bullets too?

I could chuck a few at your head. Assault bullertz.

Its supposed to be booked out of your possession via fa10 at the shop, you can also do this yourself at: https://mircs.chs.state.ma.us/fa10/action/home?app_context=home&app_action=presentTrans

Yep. Supposed to. I’m not spending $200 to find out if shops did so for me. Can’t wait for the day they go destroying my house to find my Deagle. Lol. Oh wait. That was FA10’d. G26 for sure. Lots of old school dealers were lazy. Betting a few of my older guns are “registered” to at least two people.

Back
Top Bottom