• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You Have Been Warned

A land owner has the right to put that on his property.

Wish it was real.

Are you all sure it's fake?

I've never seen that sign and I drive throughout the state each year and into WV, NC, TN and MD.

As a factual matter everyone has a gun here. I was in Chipotle today getting my normal Thur. chicken burrito and noticed two of the six guys in front of me both printing. I looked around and two state police were in the place eating. No one cares.

I met a client yesterday and he brought into my office (carried them right in) a Glock, a custom 1911 and an AR. No one even blinked. As he said, when you have a gun wearing a suit people automatically assume you are not a criminal.

We should all wear more suits.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm moving down there this summer. The list of toys to buy is growing every day.

Add a suppressor to your list once you get here. I understand TBA suppressors outside of Richmond makes great products if you are close to there. They handle all the paperwork as well. I'm contemplating an integrally suppressed barrel just for fun.

Last edited:
I've never seen that sign and I drive throughout the state each year and into WV, NC, TN and MD.

As a factual matter everyone has a gun here. I was in Chipotle today getting my normal Thur. chicken burrito and noticed two of the six guys in front of me both printing. I looked around and two state police were in the place eating. No one cares.

I met a client yesterday and he brought into my office (carried them right in) a Glock, a custom 1911 and an AR. No one even blinked. As he said, when you have a gun wearing a suit people automatically assume you are not a criminal.

We should all wear more suits.

- - - Updated - - -

Add a suppressor to your list once you get here. I understand TBA suppressors outside of Richmond makes great products if you are close to there. They handle all the paperwork as well.

That is already at the top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom