you guys might get a chuckle outta this (guns on the street)...

I live in an apartment complex in MA and am pretty much the only white guy living here amongst the hundreds of Muslims.

I always wondered what would happen if I brought my AR's outside to take pictures. I'm pretty sure my neighbors like me and all, but I don't know if that would go down well for me in the end.

I live in an apartment complex in MA and am pretty much the only white guy living here amongst the hundreds of Muslims.

I always wondered what would happen if I brought my AR's outside to take pictures. I'm pretty sure my neighbors like me and all, but I don't know if that would go down well for me in the end.

it would be pretty interesting. then again, you might be shocked at their response in a good way. shit, if those are your neighbors, it'd at least be good to know where they stand. do they have a vested interest in protecting their community, or are they the "death to infidels" type?

don't know if you don't ask. though I would be the first to say that asking while displaying an AR may not get you reliable answers.

I can only think of mean comments in response to this. Not mean to zombi, but to his neighbors. I guess I am an especially bad person tonight [sad2][sad2]

I've got nothing against people of different religions or anything like that (especially since I have no religion)... just seems to me that most Muslim Americans, especially the ones who refuse to assimilate like my neighbors, don't exactly eat and breathe the Constitution.

Then again, maybe I'm being too judgmental. Muslims are probably more used to seeing people walking around armed than most natural Americans.

...though in the end, this is MA. Doesn't matter who lives here I'd still have the cops all over me in a heartbeat.

You have to get one of those Infidel shirts, Probably not. Just popped into my head. I too can't grasp religion. I believe in God. I just don't believe in organized religion.

Back
Top Bottom