You Don't Care

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
When someone tells you that you're selfish and that you don't care cause you're not following the government mandates, tell them this:

COPIED
Not aimed at anyone specifically.
First of all, I mean no disrespect to anyone who disagrees... We can see things differently and still get along... I have love for all friends and family no matter what your viewpoint is... I happen to agree with this.
For those who ridiculously claim that we who want our jobs and lives back don’t care about others, this is for you.
In light of all the videos that are considered conspiracy theories and are leaving people to wonder what the truth really is, there’s this. I can’t say 100% what the truth is. I know I’m finding it hard to believe anything. But I can still believe in the Constitution, and that’s what this statement is based on.
Anyone who thinks social distancing is a good idea for the next few years, or thinks that a ‘benevolent’ dictatorship is for the good of humanity, just stop now because I won’t be giving that point of view my energy.
If you want to stay home, stay home. That’s your sovereign right to choose.
If you want to wear a mask, wear a mask. That's your sovereign right to choose.
If you want to avoid large crowds, avoid large crowds. That's your sovereign right to choose.
I am not required to descend into poverty for you.
I am not required to abstain from human contact for you.(I wish I could bold this part)
I am not required to shop alone, without my friends and family, for you.
I refuse to participate in "quarantine life" until there's an unsafe, untested vaccine released in eighteen months.
I refuse to receive said vaccine to make others feel more safe.
That IS my sovereign right to choose!!!
If you're convinced the vaccine is safe and effective, you can get it.
Some of you are allowing fear and policies devoid of scientifically accurate data to destroy our country and ruin your life.
I can't control your self-destructive behaviors, but we all have a say in the once great USA and the planet we live on.
We need to tell legislators that we demand options.
We have a constitutional right to take risks. Life is full of bacteria and viruses--many of which spread before symptoms manifest and after they subside.
We have a Sovereign right to receive OR refuse vaccines.
The data was inaccurate at best; purposely overblown to justify government overreach at worst.
>>Stop allowing the government to destroy:
•The Food Supply
•Small Businesses
•Medical Autonomy
•Access to Healthcare
•Religious Gatherings
•Privacy Rights
•Fellowship
•Our Mental Health
•Our Freedom
When the "new normal" is filled with starvation, depression, suicide, child abuse, domestic violence, imprisonment, governmental spying, and pure DESPERATION, the virus is going to look preferable to the world you helped facilitate.
I'm going to turn this around on people from now on. Those that say I (or anyone that supports the mission to get us back open) is selfish, or putting money over lives by wanting the country back open for business...
Hear this:
-YOU don't care about the people that will kill themselves out of hopelessness
-YOU don't care about small businesses that'll close their doors (THEIR LIVELIHOOD) permanently
-YOU don't care about the children/women/men that'll be victims of domestic abuse
-YOU don't care about people defaulting on their mortgages
-YOU don't care about bills going unpaid by families with ZERO income right now
-YOU don't care about people wondering where their next meal will come from
-YOU don't care about the people that'll lose their sobriety and slip back into addiction
-YOU don't care about the people that will starve
-YOU support the inevitable looting that'll take place
-YOU don't care about anyone that's murdered the longer this shut down goes on
-YOU don't care about people's mental health
-YOU don't care about the children that DO need teachers and educators to guide & educate them
-YOU don't care about the economy crashing down around us
-YOU REALLY DON'T CARE.
-YOU love your shackles
-YOU are pathetic, begging your leaders for MORE shut down and MORE regulations
I will NOT tolerate another person telling me that I don't care about lives.
I care about the situation in its entirety.
But YOU don't care about any of that so...
>YOU stay home.
>YOU wear a mask.
>YOU live in fear.
Authored by a group, those of us WHO GENUINELY CARE about HUMANITY.

Buck Faker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
When someone tells you that you're selfish and that you don't care cause you're not following the government mandates, tell them this:

COPIED
Not aimed at anyone specifically.
First of all, I mean no disrespect to anyone who disagrees... We can see things differently and still get along... I have love for all friends and family no matter what your viewpoint is... I happen to agree with this.
For those who ridiculously claim that we who want our jobs and lives back don’t care about others, this is for you.
In light of all the videos that are considered conspiracy theories and are leaving people to wonder what the truth really is, there’s this. I can’t say 100% what the truth is. I know I’m finding it hard to believe anything. But I can still believe in the Constitution, and that’s what this statement is based on.
Anyone who thinks social distancing is a good idea for the next few years, or thinks that a ‘benevolent’ dictatorship is for the good of humanity, just stop now because I won’t be giving that point of view my energy.
If you want to avoid large crowds, avoid large crowds. That's your sovereign right to choose.
I am not required to descend into poverty for you.
I am not required to abstain from human contact for you.(I wish I could bold this part)
I am not required to shop alone, without my friends and family, for you.
I refuse to participate in "quarantine life" until there's an unsafe, untested vaccine released in eighteen months.
I refuse to receive said vaccine to make others feel more safe.
That IS my sovereign right to choose!!!
If you're convinced the vaccine is safe and effective, you can get it.
Some of you are allowing fear and policies devoid of scientifically accurate data to destroy our country and ruin your life.
I can't control your self-destructive behaviors, but we all have a say in the once great USA and the planet we live on.
We need to tell legislators that we demand options.
We have a constitutional right to take risks. Life is full of bacteria and viruses--many of which spread before symptoms manifest and after they subside.
We have a Sovereign right to receive OR refuse vaccines.
The data was inaccurate at best; purposely overblown to justify government overreach at worst.
>>Stop allowing the government to destroy:
•The Food Supply
•Small Businesses
•Medical Autonomy
•Access to Healthcare
•Religious Gatherings
•Privacy Rights
•Fellowship
•Our Mental Health
•Our Freedom
When the "new normal" is filled with starvation, depression, suicide, child abuse, domestic violence, imprisonment, governmental spying, and pure DESPERATION, the virus is going to look preferable to the world you helped facilitate.
I'm going to turn this around on people from now on. Those that say I (or anyone that supports the mission to get us back open) is selfish, or putting money over lives by wanting the country back open for business...
Hear this:
-YOU don't care about the people that will kill themselves out of hopelessness
-YOU don't care about small businesses that'll close their doors (THEIR LIVELIHOOD) permanently
-YOU don't care about the children/women/men that'll be victims of domestic abuse
-YOU don't care about people defaulting on their mortgages
-YOU don't care about bills going unpaid by families with ZERO income right now
-YOU don't care about people wondering where their next meal will come from
-YOU don't care about the people that'll lose their sobriety and slip back into addiction
-YOU don't care about the people that will starve
-YOU support the inevitable looting that'll take place
-YOU don't care about anyone that's murdered the longer this shut down goes on
-YOU don't care about people's mental health
-YOU don't care about the children that DO need teachers and educators to guide & educate them
-YOU don't care about the economy crashing down around us
-YOU REALLY DON'T CARE.
-YOU love your shackles
-YOU are pathetic, begging your leaders for MORE shut down and MORE regulations
I will NOT tolerate another person telling me that I don't care about lives.
I care about the situation in its entirety.
But YOU don't care about any of that so...
>YOU stay home.
>YOU wear a mask.
>YOU live in fear.
Authored by a group, those of us WHO GENUINELY CARE about HUMANITY.
A bit wordy, no one will actually read it, so overall a fail at getting a good point across. Can easily cut half of that out. They did leave out one very important element

You don’t care about those who can’t get mammogram, pap smear, colonoscopy, organ transplant and myriad other preventive, diagnostic lifesaving procedures.

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
A bit wordy, no one will actually read it, so overall a fail at getting a good point across. Can easily cut half of that out. They did leave out one very important element

You don’t care about those who can’t get mammogram, pap smear, colonoscopy, organ transplant and myriad other preventive, diagnostic lifesaving procedures.
It's not that long for anyone that wants to read it and yes a lot of people have been put on hold for receiving what very well may be life saving procedures and that's due to the lock down and government mandates. The majority of if not all of the places with the worse outcomes so far have been the places with the strictest rules in place.

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The “you don’t care” arguement is an emotionally-based reaction to this pandemic, mostly perpetrated by liberal-minded moonbats. They haven’t looked at the data at all, just social media headlines. It’s a competition to see who has the biggest virtue-signaling dick.

Buck Faker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It's not that long for anyone that wants to read it and yes a lot of people have been put on hold for receiving what very well may be life saving procedures and that's due to the lock down and government mandates. The majority of if not all of the places with the worse outcomes so far have been the places with the strictest rules in place.
Once an argument goes beyond a couple‘few of lines, very few people read it. It doesn‘t mean that the argument isn’t valid, it does mean that it’s a fail at getting the point across. And if you think a single person that gave the “you don’t care” argument is going to read past line 3 or 4 and not roll their eyes, then God bless you, lol.

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[QUOTE="wahsben, post: 6745917, member:

[/QUOTE]

This reminds me of an old Cat Stevens song, If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out. There are a few background images in the video that are strangely familiar. A healthcare worker examining a patient, and a lab tech at work.
No conspiracy theories here, just weird.
View: http://youtu.be/0kQL_NZx-Ak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Media when gov't employees were not getting paid due to budget shutdown Oh noes the gov't employees children, those poor people, their mortgages, etc. Media on forcing everyone else to not work for months How dare they complain they should stay home longer just in case. F'em all. Time to get back to doing whatever the heck it is you want or need to do.

NewGuyRay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My simplified version...

F&ck You, Karen.
You are correct. I do not care about you or your concerns.
Your actions and decision making are guided by fear and irrational emotions.
My actions and decision making are guided by data and the reality on the ground.
You do you.
I'll do me.
We'll both be just fine in the end.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Once an argument goes beyond a couple‘few of lines, very few people read it. It doesn‘t mean that the argument isn’t valid, it does mean that it’s a fail at getting the point across. And if you think a single person that gave the “you don’t care” argument is going to read past line 3 or 4 and not roll their eyes, then God bless you, lol.
Not necessarily, the average nipplehead, especially in this country, has the attention span of a flea/gnat/something like that. I have friggan ADD and even mine is at least above average on stuff that matters (as is a lot of others here). They simply don't want to explore issues mentally.

Most of the people making bad decisions in this country have no depth at all. Their brains are basically kiddie pools with an inch of water when it comes to stuff like this. Some of it is just ignorance (lots unintentional due to lack of exposure, much 110% intentional) a lot of it is because it delves into things they simply don't think about because our society allows people to distract themselves from "stuff that makes people uncomfortable".

Also related.... NPCs. [rofl] A lot of Corona Karens are 110% NPC archetypes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0aienuCBdg

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I complwtely agree. But I think the same logic towards smokers and health care should be applied - you don’t want to do ANYTHING to not harm others? Don’t expect any health care when you need it. (Won’t it be funny when you go to the ER and they make you wear a mask? Lol)

All choices have consequences.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I complwtely agree. But I think the same logic towards smokers and health care should be applied - you don’t want to do ANYTHING to not harm others?
A fun aside.... Lol, until this corona shit happened though there literally was ZERO virtue signaling based on this logic, outside of public smoking nostrums like you talk about, or perhaps berating vaxxtards for not getting their kid basic vaccinations for measles or whatever. Outside of that cup, it was exceptionally rare that anyone was given more than a thimble full of resistance for walking around while visibly sick and hacking and yewing all over.

I think one positive change that is going to come out of this is there will be a cultural shift in the tolerance of visibly ill cold/flu/etc people, as well as likely a greater defense for at least some sick days or whatever for people who have colds, coughs etc. People that need to stay the f*** home. I lucked out on that already, some folks in my management train "upstairs" are sort of hypochondriacs, so the department rule has always been "If you are sick stay the f***
home, we don't want you here, you have sick leave, f***ing use it".

Unfortunately there are bad side effects to this shit though WRT ignorant people. For example with all the f***ing pollen in the air, a lot of people are going to be sneezing soon. Everyone is thinking RONA ZOMG every time they hear a f***ing sneeze. Jesus H. I foresee people wearing masks that have ITS JUST ALLERGIES printed on the front of the mask... [rofl]

My favorite part though: I am betting that snotgobblers are going to get discriminated against, in schools and daycares. Finally- so the a**h*** hand wiper parents won't be able to have handasswiper Junior spraying germs all over the f***ing place. This alone will probably make a lot of nuisance bullshit like rhinoviruses plummet in infection rate. "Sorry but junior is sick, he cannot stay/enter for X days" etc. This will give some of the "my child is my ferrari shortcut" types a fun reality check... [rofl]

-Mike

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bunch of snowflakes can't handle wearing a mask so they can go get their corn dogs and diet coke. Really looking forward to the flare ups and drawn out state-enforced quarantine due to some snowflakes too badass to wear a mask and social distance.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bunch of snowflakes can't handle wearing a mask so they can go get their corn dogs and diet coke. Really looking forward to the flare ups and drawn out state-enforced quarantine due to some snowflakes too badass to wear a mask and social distance.
Lolz. Your path to freedom is to do every little thing the state asks for, for as long as they want. Let us know how that works out for ya.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quarantine the sick, free the healthy!!

Was just hanging out with a bunch of friends from town/neighbors. Hanging out with all of them tomorrow again. The only reason anyone may wear a mask is because it’s dry and a line of ATVs and dirt bikes kicks up dust. Nobody around here has the Commie cough!

grey

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you really think if we all put our mask muzzles on like good little subjects that it will please the masters enough to allow a little more freedom to be metered out at their will? It wont. The state isnt doing this because some people aren't complying and 100% compliance doesnt equal back to normal. I bet you're in favor of the idea of vaccination visas too

Last edited:

G Port

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wickedcoolname, My speech is much shorter. f*** off.

much easier to say. But you could print out a few copies of that and hand them out to the offending Karens.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Do you understand this thing was around well before the end of 2019?

Do you understand this wont be stopped?

Do you also understand that States have to make up numbers, declaring deaths are caused by COVOD when the body was never tested because they dont have enough deaths? (If you dont believe me, go read about NY increasing their deaths by over 3K thanks to this).

They can lock everyone in for the next three weeks; welded shut doors, no going out, the entire country indoors for 3 weeks, and that still would not stop it. All you need is one sick person (that doesnt know he/she is sick) to travel and it all starts again.

There wont be a vaccine. If, due to some miracle, we have a vaccine, you wont see it until November 2021 (if they work very fast), so what do you propose, complete quarantine, no one can go out for the next 1.5 years?

Edit: fixed spelling.

Last edited:

grey

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you understand this thing was around well before the end of 2019?

Do you understand this wont be stopped?

Do you also understand that States have to make up numbers, declaring deaths are caused by COVOD when the body was never tested because they dont jabe enough deaths? (If you dont believe me, go read about NY increasing their deaths by over 3K thanks to this).

They can lock everyone in for the next three weeks; welded shut doors, no going out, the entire country indoors for 3 weeks, and that still would not stop it. All you need is one sick person (that doesnt know he/she is sick) to travel and it all starts again.

There wont be a vaccine. If, due to some miracle, we have a vaccine, you wont see it until November 2021 (if they work very fast), so what do you propose, complete quarantine, no one can go out for the next 1.5 years?
The response from Snora makes it clear they're scared, have deep contempt for their fellow citizen (possibly encouraged), lack the ability to think this through to its logical end and truly believe if they follow the incoherent and arbitrary rules that life will return to normal.
Sorry. It takes some a little longer to accept the idea of taking the red pill

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The government shot their wad on this one.

Don't wear a mask /Mandatory masks

Inflating numbers

Using it as a weapon against people and businesses you don't like (Charlie Baker gun shops, pot shops ,ect.)

Telling people you can go into Home Depot but you can't buy paint or seeds.

Extending lockdowns out of shear petulance if people complain (MI).

Golf courses opening while most other outdoor public spaces are blocked off in a lot of areas. Let's not kid ourselves that was purely because the politicians rich buddies and campaign contributors were itching to get out and hit the course , no other reason.

Once you've shown me you are a liar ,nothing else that comes out of your mouth carries any weight .

Top Bottom