• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You can buy assault weapons in the mail, not.

lucky guy....only thing i ever got by mistake was a harry and davids meat sampler basket.

I love the quote by the owner of the store that shipped the "assault rifle": "It's just parts. It does him about as much good as a rock." [rofl]

What is the recipient pansy doing in Houston? He clearly belongs in Boston.

They stated in the news story that the missing parts are the receiver (obviously) and the barrel. Am I crazy, because it looks like the barrel is there?

lucky guy....only thing i ever got by mistake was a harry and davids meat sampler basket.

I had my CC info stolen once, and I got a whole bunch of crap (almost literally). Colon cleanse, herbal supplements, and a bunch of junk like that. WTF.

Last edited:
+1 to the company owner. Wish he'd have said "It's just parts. Clearly he's missing his."

I wonder if the Moms are dumb enough to post this story.

No such thing as an assault rifle

An assault *rifle* is a rifle that:

1) Is select-fire
2) Fires an intermediate-power cartridge
3) is intended for engagements at ranges of 300m or less.

Such rifles are, of course, the infantry weapon of choice for militaries, militias, partisans, and insurgent groups the world over.

"Assault weapon" is the made-up term for "semiautomatic rifle with scary cosmetic features," and it was deliberately intended to cause confusion and conflation in the public mind with select-fire assault *rifles*.

Back
Top Bottom