You can always learn something from the police

If you work in private industry, you must have encountered a "bad" employee (e.g. lazy, does it wrong all the time, vindictive, sarcastic, etc.), ask yourself how many times YOU (or even another co-worker) reported said co-worker and what the results were. No matter where we work, reporting bad co-workers usually ends up with us getting harassed for doing so (or worse). So most don't do anything other than turning our backs on it.

I do work in private industry. I've been on both sides of the issue you describe as a manager taking the report and the employee filing a report about substandard workers. I've been in sales all my life. The dead wood gets cut away pretty quickly whether it be a sales person not producing or some admin support staff not getting it done and affecting the bottom line. I've fired plenty of people in my day. So....swing and a miss. Don't try to compare other worlds with the unethical and often times criminal BS happening daily in the world of LE.

As I recall he was one of the brain dead that led the charge against constitutional carry.......
During hearings on constitutional carry the Tuftonboro police chief claimed the bill would cause young teenagers to carry guns in schools. Shagoury was trying to sell the idea the bill was a repeal of the GFSZA and kids who bring guns to school care about carry laws.

LOL, it has to be a mis-quote. Only a brain dead incompetent moron would make a comment like that.

Isn't he one of the shitbirds that protested against NH having con carry? I remember some flack from one of the NH police orgs speaking out against it...

-Mike

You sound like the average police apologist bootlicker who is either a cop, a family member of a cop, or some cop wannabe dressing up in your mall ninja gear. You all come back with the same old rebuttals. The answer is neither actually. Even if it were true your answer is weak. People who aren't smart enough to be President still have the right to criticize the President. What else have you got? Will you tell us their job is difficult?
I've met your type a hundred times. On the Internet you're a cop hating tough guy who resents anyone who wears a uniform. But whenever you encounter a cop in the real world you have nothing to say other than dropping the names of officers so you can squirm out of a ticket.
If you really hate cops why don't you put a "F*** the police" bumper sticker on your car? Then you can tell every cop in the state how you feel every time you drive. I'm guessing you'd say nothing but, " Yes sorry sir, it won't happen again sir...." and then you'll come home and insult cops from the safety of your computer. Typical....

I don't know how this turned into a police bashing thread. Obviously some people will never be able to admit police do a difficult job. Sometimes thing's go sideways but I'd prefer not to cast such a broad net. Just as a responsible shooter wouldnt want to be lumped in with some cowboy at the range, most police would prefer not to be associated with problem officers. Cops don't like the problem cops, they jusy dont want to put more fuel on the fire and comment publicly. Your ignorance is astounding, should all gun owners be judged and demonized for the lawless actions of the few. Most on this forum argue against the prejudice. Yet you have no problem treatibg police like that. Shame on you

As for the point to the forum post, perhaps this chief is saying things which will make the anti gun fold support thr decision for rifles. He may just be quoting talking points to make the libs feel better. If give him the benifit of the doubt, he did get good guys rifles and that is not as easy task to gain support from a community for.

Back
Top Bottom