• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You are old if...

RumRunner

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You are old if...

You want to hang up on somebody, and...

Hitting the "end call" button on your smartphone touchscreen is MUCH less satisfying than slamming the landline handset into the receiver.
But also cheaper than replacing cracked screens all the time :D

RumRunner

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don't remember breakfast.... also did this thing today where I go down cellar for something, get down there and forgot what the purpose was :(

(Just kidding about breakfast but the other really happened ;))
Happens to me all the time, but by this time in my life if it was the cellar I had gone to, I would stay there until I either remembered what it was, or there was something else I could do that would make it work the trip down there.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
When you had the hots for her.
Yup. The Avengers IIRC.

Jane Fonda worked me over pretty good when I was 12.

When I was 20 I had a slightly older girlfriend for a couple of years who looked a lot like Barbarella. After that I was pretty much a broken man. Which is why I'm still writing about it 40 years later.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yup. The Avengers IIRC.

Jane Fonda worked me over pretty good when I was 12.

When I was 20 I had a slightly older girlfriend for a couple of years who looked a lot like Barbarella. After that I was pretty much a broken man. Which is why I'm still writing about it 40 years later.

Coincidentally, is your favorite rock group Duran Duran???

Top Bottom