You all in MA so screwed: Does not look good for gun owners in MA.

So instead of banding together we will have 30 threads of hurdurhur look at how bad they have it...(we are incrementally getting just as shitty) but atleast we aren't that far down the slope (yet)

Eat a dick, you're not helping.

I'll bet you the 6 pack, the .5 liter and the smoke of your choice, you would do better up here if you could change your payroll location to NH.

I say that as someone who has done it, not some retarded who doesn't get it, like everyone in this thread.

And you know I'm good for the bet.

It would be difficult to find a job there that gets me what I get now, though, for what I do. Most are lacking in vacation days (I get 4 weeks + holidays) job security, and flexibility. I've also run the numbers before, the cost offset(or benefit) issue of NH is overrated (on either side). From talking to people with NH tax bills, and running some math, even if I had an identical job there it would almost be a wash to a slight loss. This really isn't the problem part though. I can get over the commuting issue. "There are ways". That stuff is not the problem part, for me the real problem part is renovating and unloading this house, and to a lesser degree, finding something there that I can live with. And dealing with the RE BS/lending/etc soap opera that entails. The other problem is I'm picky- if I'm going to go through all that BS I never want to do it again.... I want to upgrade. [laugh]

-Mike

If they win the governorship in two years they will codify every item on the Democratic wish list into law. Molon Labe all you want, but you won't legally be able to go to the range with your illicit AR- or AK-pattern rifle and standard-capacity mags. You won't even legally be able to oil your trigger group. There will be no more constitutional carry, and the new firearm ownership regime will be modeled on that of MA.

People have been saying this brand of fearmongering garbage WRT NH for about 10 years, and it still hasn't come true yet. Or even close.

This trope is right up there with the "MA will use tollbooths to send people speeding tickets" thing I heard about going back to the 80s.

That said, regardless of where someone lives, people always need to be vigilant to stop these shitbirds whenever possible, because it doesn't take
much to lose freedom, particularly given the reality of this nation being contaminated with some of the worlds dumbest voters.

-Mike

People have been saying this brand of fearmongering garbage WRT NH for about 10 years, and it still hasn't come true yet. Or even close.

This trope is right up there with the "MA will use tollbooths to send people speeding tickets" thing I heard about going back to the 80s.

That said, regardless of where someone lives, people always need to be vigilant to stop these shitbirds whenever possible, because it doesn't take
much to lose freedom, particularly given the reality of this nation being contaminated with some of the worlds dumbest voters.

-Mike
Democrats control both houses, likely the council as well as both Senate seats. People have been using the Ostrich approach since Thomson left office.

Ya, I do not believe NH is the solution. The options are shrinking and I think New England over the long term is a lost cause if you are a true conservative and also feel strongly about your gun rights. Fight the fight for as long as you can. We owe it to each other and ourselves. But, once working is not a priority, set your sights on a tax friendly state for retirees in a midwestern State that is still normal. One of my kids already made the move to Utah. Kid number two will probably end up somewhere out there as well. My parents are here, which is a big challenge for me, but we have our sights set on Idaho, Wyoming or Montana. We have been going out there the past few years, camping, driving and exploring. @drgrant is right though, good earning power in this state forces many of us to hang in there. Work hard and save hard so you can retire at a normal age and find peace somewhere for the next thirty years of your life. I really believe that there will be major population shifts over during the next decade or two as the political environment gets more heated. No way is it going to get better. Conservatives with the will and means will get out these batshit crazy States and move into communities with similar values. I hope to be one of them.

Democrats control both houses, likely the council as well as both Senate seats. People have been using the Ostrich approach since Thomson left office.

That guy left office around the time I was born. So given your glacier like time scale, NH probably still might have a chance.... [rofl]

-Mike

Ya, I do not believe NH is the solution. The options are shrinking and I think New England over the long term is a lost cause if you are a true conservative and also feel strongly about your gun rights. Fight the fight for as long as you can. We owe it to each other and ourselves. But, once working is not a priority, set your sights on a tax friendly state for retirees in a midwestern State that is still normal. One of my kids already made the move to Utah. Kid number two will probably end up somewhere out there as well. My parents are here, which is a big challenge for me, but we have our sights set on Idaho, Wyoming or Montana. We have been going out there the past few years, camping, driving and exploring. @drgrant is right though, good earning power in this state forces many of us to hang in there. Work hard and save hard so you can retire at a normal age and find peace somewhere for the next thirty years of your life. I really believe that there will be major population shifts over during the next decade or two as the political environment gets more heated. No way is it going to get better. Conservatives with the will and means will get out these batshit crazy States and move into communities with similar values. I hope to be one of them.
I have posted this before. Back when Thomson was running for Governor
That guy left office around the time I was born. So given your glacier like time scale, NH probably still might have a chance.... [rofl]

-Mike
I have posted this before. Back when Thomson was running for Governor I was part of a group that took a ride around the trails at the Pittsburg NH Stk feed with him. Those who fail to grasp how far NH has fallen simply haven’t lived long enough. So by all means let’s engage in some senseless, semantical argument over a time line as to how it equates to all it well. It’s kinda like arguing if half of a cyanide capsule will kill you slower than a whole one.

Last edited:
Wake up the northeast is f***ed not just mAss
This. Everyone seems to think NH is the end all be all solution. NH is far from being safe from the moonbats and would not be at the top of my list for places for moving. Somewhere south or out west is where I'd like to go.

Great. Another MA vs NH thread.

Newsflash. The whole northeast is under attack. Cities control the voter booth and will probably win eventually in every state in the northeast. We are being infiltrated by a**h***s daily.
NH peeps need to look in a mirror. reddest parts of their state time after time are the border towns where MA political refugees flee to.

If they win the governorship in two years they will codify every item on the Democratic wish list into law. Molon Labe all you want, but you won't legally be able to go to the range with your illicit AR- or AK-pattern rifle and standard-capacity mags. You won't even legally be able to oil your trigger group. There will be no more constitutional carry, and the new firearm ownership regime will be modeled on that of MA.

You realize you're responding to a person in MASS?

The cancer is spreading and eventually we're all going to succumb. It appears the communists can't be stopped
They can, people just dont have the stomach for it as yet. Westerners are suicidally altruistic and seem to possess the trait of ignoring/explaining away problems until they are entrenched and unavoidable and then saying "Welp, nothing we can do now." Communists are using these traits against us and until we change, things will continue along the same path.

Last edited:
A helicopter with engine issues.

d6cbbc1a56206e29080477cbc3cbf640e7995a09407e8dfea5bb50c1d48e2860_1.jpg

You realize you're responding to a person in MASS?

Doesn't matter. After every election everyone loses their minds and starts to shit post about how bad MA/NH/MT/TX/USA is going to be now that a few more democrats won office instead of a few more republicans. Melon my Labia, civil war, III%, DEEEERRRRPPPP!!!!

NH BAD. IT AINT LIKE IT USED TO BE. BEEP BOOP BEEP. Same shit different election year.

If I could do it now I would. The property taxes would suck but I'd deal with it. The only real obstacle for me is commuting and the fact that selling and buying houses is worse than going to the dentist. I'd rather go to the dentist and have 4 fillings done than buy or sell a house. If I had a time machine I would have just moved to NH when I was like 23 and been done with it... the whole thing would have been a lot simpler.

-Mike
Ditto!

You all in MA so screwed: Does not look good for gun owners in MA.
MA gun owners are really screwed....I agree with this 100%. I am an old fart now and I have seen MA change so much and not for the better. If you really believe same shit different day I have a bridge to sell you! Maura has her sights set on a bigger job if a Dem ever gets into the White House. Remember when she banned the sales of AR platform rifles? Right before Hillary's nomination by her party. It was a "LOOK AT ME' moment. She wants the national AG's job so bad she can taste it. Think about it Warren as POTUS and Maura as AG. She will do something more to be noticed,something more drastic ( think of Australia). She knows she has the courts in MA locked up and all the terminated MSP eager to do her door kicking requests.

Lived in Mass. since 1954.

It has totally changed over the last 30 years....way more liberal and progressive.

People here are mostly left wing liberals who are scared of their own shadow.

Afraid of guns, fireworks, caps, Halloween, Christmas....you name it.

The school systems are poisoning the crop of upcoming voters.

It is sickening.

Nh recently passed constitutional carry.
A person who doesnt make laws in Ma recently woke up one morning and decided ar15's can no longer be sold.
A NH democrat would be considered a far right extremist in MA so still good.

I give up on mass, how the hell a fake indian gets reelected after going out on her own and proving she's less indian then the average white person on the street is beyond my understanding. If a R pulled that shit head's would be exploding all over the state. But I guess a kennedy killed a woman long before I was born and was in office my entire life up until he died so these people are clearly insane. It's just those property taxes, my god!

Kids used to carry guns to school in MA too. NH is being slow boiled like MA was.

Over the last 2 yrs I've bought 4 NEW firearms Maura says can't be sold in Ma. and a Tavor X95. Same shit, different day. When you live behind enemy lines you learn to adapt and plan for D-Day.
I agree, there is a really good chance of NH going the way VT just did. Someone on this site asked a few months ago, “if it is time to partition the US?” Can’t remember where it was, but it is a very profound question today. The Communists will not stop until they have the whole country.
NH has 2 far left female Senators who are almost as bad as Liawatha. You're one voting cycle away from being North Massachusetts.

Lol not sure if serious, this is pretty much more of the same. Gun owners have been hosed/embattled here since 1998, although it's worth mentioning that so many gains have been made on the street level by Comm2A.... which is why I keep donating to them every month.

-Mike
GOAL and Comm2A, really all we can do here...

What else is new? Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to people voting (I'm talking everyone) in this state. "I dont vote, I don't like either parties, It don't matter who's in office." But we all want that brand new Glock that rolls out. BUT WHY????? cry me a river. What is that saying again? You deserve what you tolerate.

Back
Top Bottom