• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You’re All a Bunch of “Gun-Toting Tea Party Psychotards”

Why are all the liberals so stereotypical liberal?

Why do liberals just constantly refuse to deal with reality?

It actually makes me happy to see a liberal go crazy. Because I know they are digging their own grave.

him refer to Second Amendment supporters as “gun-toting Tea Party psychotards”, implying that all gun supporters are “unemployed”, threatened to “beat you barbarians back”, and tosses in a Nazi reference for good measure.

[rofl] I guess if I'm unemployed I should skip on my taxes then? He can come over and try to "beat me back" anytime he likes. New a**h*** will be waiting for him.

Ha! He said he sent it by accident...doesn't even have the balls to take responsibility.

his letter of "apology"...yeah, he's just sorry he was caught....

Indeed, the letter was a draft that was accidentally sent, I trust she forwarded you the apology email that went out immediately after the email in question was sent?

I trust you've seen the email this was in response to? Please understand that when addressing an elected official in City you do not live in with "you spit on the constitution" "aren't a real american" and "could give a donkeys ass about rights" before ever having even known whether I support the resolution, might just mean civility is not in order. But as I said, sending it was a mistake, for which I am sorry.

Best Regards,
David Marston

What bet did you lose to have to say that on camera? Also, I love how we want to protect citizen's rights to keep and bear arms, yet WE'RE the Nazis?

i ran out of ammo in the pistol stage of the hora dolor. i was one hit short of moving on. didn't pack any extra ammo, couldn't see, was out of breath... all-around sucking.

[email protected]

I let him know according to my last IQ test 8 years ago, I'm not in the psychotard range, currently have a well paying job, and also believe in my 2nd amendment rights. That should be enough to confuse him for a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom