• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

YHM Announces New Premiere Rifle Subdivision Called Graham Brothers Rifleworks

Reptile

NES Member
funny (unless they moved) YHM is in mass and I still have not met anyone with a YHM rifle. A few muzzle brakes? I see them on TV and theres some hunting show that really pushes YHM products nad those barrel rings?

I have yhm muzzle brakes on a couple rifles. They opened a storefront in Easthampton last summer and it’s a nice place: kc small arms. I suggest checking it out. They have a small selection, but some nice stuff they make in house. Most guns are your standard run of the mill mass stuff, but they have some interesting used guns in the shop.

Everything that they make that I’ve seen is good quality and their bolt action chassis’s look nice.

funny (unless they moved) YHM is in mass and I still have not met anyone with a YHM rifle. A few muzzle brakes? I see them on TV and theres some hunting show that really pushes YHM products nad those barrel rings?

They make a lot of suppressors too, which are uncommon to see in MA anyway.

You need to get out with other NES'ers. There was a significant NES GB from YHM a few years back on lowers.

They make a lot of suppressors too, which are uncommon to see in MA anyway.
yes they pushed the YHM intergrated supressed short barrel upper on the show i watch friday night. i was shockec to see a show with anything guns . i have not seen much of it since verizon dropped the out door channel and a few other sportsman type channels.

You need to get out with other NES'ers. There was a significant NES GB from YHM a few years back on lowers.
Yup got one.....i only bought one because made in mass.
i have a little made in mass "collection" going on.

i dont really hang out with anyone, thats why my post count is so high!
although when i do get out its to cmp/nra rifle events.
Im not sure if its just the cycle im in , when i do get to the range its fudds or ultra deap discount PSA builds.

If they made this with a HOWA 1500 footprint and well designed folder, or even a pic rail for using a MCX stock, I would be interested for my short 308.

YHM-Announces-New-Premiere-Rifle-Subdivision-Called-Graham-Brothers-Rifleworks-2.jpg

I have three of them, one I built with their parts and a mr7 in 5.56 as well as another mr7 in 9mm. they have all been great rifles.

I've got a set of their metal flip up sights on one of my AR's. Nicely machined, and a nice change up from the usual Magpul plastic.

81644906-0083-4C89-B995-5A513F21EEF0.jpeg

YHM NES group buy lower with a YHM TJ handguard. I think there’s a YHM gas block under there too. It’s my 3 gun rig.

Back
Top Bottom