Yet another MA COVID shutdown looming?

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I stopped by the range and a group of us were chatting. One fella says he works with the state and heard that a shutdown is coming on December 1st.

Any other rumors or fact to share, folks?

Thanks

Rich

bottle-cap

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I stopped by the range and a group of us were chatting. One fella says he works with the state and heard that a shutdown is coming on December 1st.

Thanks

Rich
Did he say where at state he works? Somewhere where he’d have privileged information or just making conversation?

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
It’ll happen, Until we collectively say no. “You degenerate bastards wanted to travel when we commanded you to stay home on thanksgiving. So we gotta shut ya down to slow yer spreading.” -Faker

Or some f***ing nonsense.

f*** you, Chuck.
Not sure if true but Biden had a barf day celebration with not a mask in sight AND he had his arm around a woman who was not Jill.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't be surprised with RINO Charlie Parker as governor.
Destroying the economy over a flu that has over a 99% survival rate seems to be their plan.
Cuz it is:

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Charlie shut us down earlier this year. Yesterday's news contained this article:

He'd face a lot of push back if he tried to shut it down before Thanksgiving, although that would not surprise me.

If he did so he'd crush the largest shopping weekend of the year. Local retail ordered their Xmas inventory many months ago. A shutdown will crush them.

So December 1st passes the sniff test. No one is going to like another full shutdown but waiting until after the long weekend has potential political benefits.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Thanks

Rich
MA just removed NH from the low-risk state list.

So NH has lower covid than MA, but if we go to NH and return we have to quarantine? So we quarantine in the higher risk state cause we went to a lower risk state?

Maybe someone can translate, I don't speak Gubermint.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Why do I get the feeling that he’s going to finish off the small local retail stores and restaurants and shut down again?
Massachusetts has $105 billion in debt, and is adding another $20 billion and growing every year.

There's no hope for the state's finances unless we get a massive bailout from the federal government.

Hmm, but how do we get a bailout . . . ?

mothybee

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

So NH has lower covid than MA, but if we go to NH and return we have to quarantine? So we quarantine in the higher risk state cause we went to a lower risk state?

I believe it's,"CUZ I SAID SO."

Brucewillis4316

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Translation - no soup for you. BTW, I just met up with my family members in NH, and now I’m back in MA. QUARANTINE eh, no...

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figure he will shut it down after Thanksgiving due to reports from Karens of all the gatherings with more than 10 people, as punishment and I warned you. He will frame it as a way to stop the spread of course.
Yup. You didn't listen, ran down the hall, and now you have to go back and walk. Thanksgiving gatherings will be the excuse, the reason is the globolalists are paying him to, or they have him on tape diddling kids. Either way it is BS, but we should also have Trump winning around that time, whatever comes it will be a spicy Christmas.

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
They know, and don't care that NOTHING has stopped the spread of the virus.

The only thing that "works" is hand washing and only in general terms.

Everything else is just pandemic theater.

So, of course they'll just impose stronger useless measures to protect their phony baloney jobs.

Harumph.

bottle-cap

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don’t be stupid and post picks of yourself with 15-20 of your closest family members, especially if your real family name is on your post.

Top Bottom