• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

yet another CCW holder in action

Palladin

NES Member
From CNN:

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. -- Police said 14-year-old Demario Jackson tried to rob an Atlanta Police Department recruit who was sitting in his car at the Parkside Crossing Apartments Saturday.

Authorities said the police recruit was in his vehicle on his laptop when the Jackson tapped on his window and pointed a shotgun in his face.

Police are not naming the recruit, but they say he used his own gun and had a permit to carry it.

Investigators say the shooting appears to be justified self-defense and are searching for a second suspect.

Jackson's family members told Channel 2 they don't know what to believe.

Police said they found the keys to a stolen car from East Point on Jackson.

Great. Now there will be one less parking spot in this lot because someone will make some hokey memorial complete with candles, dead flowers & dirty/wet/rotten stuffed animals.

Jon, you insensitive brute, you. Tell me, what will the TV news reporters have to stand in front if when they do their live, albeit 24 hours after the event, report from the scene of the alleged crime.

I'm saving all of my sympathy for the police recruit. He's the one that is going to go through all the crap associated with defending his life and removing one future adult criminal from the gene pool.

+1

Gary

Back
Top Bottom