• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Yes! We are taking your guns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats can never explain how their bullshit promises will work. Can Robert Francis O'Callhan O'Rourke explain how he plans to federalize local LEO?

BTW, check out his college rock band, Foss, where he is a genderbending cross dresser.

BTW, check out his college rock band, Foss, where he is a genderbending cross dresser.

I did not seek out such an Internet adventure but gender bender and cross dressing does not surprise me with that yogurt lover.

FTR, he may or may not be dairy intolerant. There are many sources of pure protein.

I watched the video.

I thought it was pro-gun in a “Look at these a**h***s destroying guns and David Hogg doing a Heil Hitler” sort of way.

methinks he's a [troll]

Pretty sure that's the Boston Antifa guy. Total troll on liberals. Funny guy. The chippy he had on that was kinda hot, too.

And it's really sad that some of the Baxter girls deserted LMS. I don't see Molly Ephriam making that jump to big-time. That was her one-big-thing. Oh well.

Triumphant Power Fist will mark Blue Tide of 2020. For everyone talking about trolls & stuff; did you even see Beto cruisin us on a skateboard? The dab? You're finally invited to hang with the cool kids, and this is how you act?

Triumphant Power Fist will mark Blue Tide of 2020. For everyone talking about trolls & stuff; did you even see Beto cruisin us on a skateboard? The dab? You're finally invited to hang with the cool kids, and this is how you act?

Skateboard? No, I was too busy being amazed by the photos of him vacuuming his living room using a shop vac while on his hands and knees in business casual clothing. I could totally relate to that one.

Skateboard? No, I was too busy being amazed by the photos of him vacuuming his living room using a shop vac while on his hands and knees in business casual clothing. I could totally relate to that one.

gosh, all these years I've been doing it wrong? a shop vac for the shop and a house vac for the house?

Fcking retard dipshit belongs on his hands and knees.

I wonder if he'd walk to the gallows like a man or have to be dragged up the stairs screaming like a bitch after his and others treason trials ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom