Yeah... well, i'd shoot you too.

Why didn't they shoot her in the leg or in the arm? :rolleyes: I'm not sure who was pretesting but she was a fool.

Justified shoot, but tragic.

I’m also pretty sure the first 911 caller didn’t help matters by following her that whole way. If she was schizophrenic, it would have pegged her paranoia.

Would you not follow her? She is with kids who are clearly in danger.
Yeah, I get it. Honestly don’t know what the situation was at first. It may have been totally appropriate to follow the woman. Maybe it would have been better to just call the police and report her location and direction of travel.

I don’t blame the first caller for following, but wonder if it escalated the situation inside the woman’s head.

I thought since defunding the police they send social workers to deal with this shit
Only whiffviewed all the dashcam footage -
no dispatch timeline audio,
no after-action sneaker-shining,
no protest bloviation.
  1. Why did the cop that ended up being chased hesitate for one nanosecond to tase the sh¡t out of her as soon as he possibly could? (Might have taken some time to slice the pie if the other cop was in the field of fire; would have been some risk to get close enough for a guaranteed hit). If (if) the darts worked, she would have been no threat at all thrashing around on the ground.
  2. Why did the cop that ended up shooting send a few bonus rounds downrange after she was down? Did she have some kind of reputation down at the station for being a world class knife thrower? (Of course, for all I know, none of the secondary shots were fatal, or even connected).
The dog lovers on NES ask very similar questions
when some cop has a Chihuahua Pop
instead of shutting the damned gate on the chain link fence.

Chihuahua Pops have been diagnosed on NES as the consequence
of a cop that lacks the training or nature to handle the stress of a self-defense situation,
and falls back on lethal force.

This Schizophenic Pop arguably stems from the cops locking in to
"problem resolution mode" long past the point of diminishing returns.
Are they so inhibited by the fear of being targeted by
grandstanding douche "community leaders",
that laying down a foundation of "caring de-escalation" on camera
is more important than disarming the assailant?

Because if avoiding douche community leaders was the goal,
how's that working out?

Does feeding a mental patient the usual ragtime about
"you're not in trouble", "we're here to help", "let's figure this out"
ever make them drop the knife?
If the odds are long, cops need to keep clear in their mind
the distinction between buying time with patter,
and reasoning with a crazy person.

So the question becomes what would you have done in the cops situation? I carry for two reasons and two reasons only. Protect myself and protect my family . Would any of you actually try to talk her down? If so you in all likelihood would be dead. Or would you run. Good shot on the cops part.

Last edited:
Wow I cannot believe what I just saw. Every single last effort was made to protect and deescalate this tragedy from occurring.

Interesting to note that “Sage” took the religion of peace path and promoted those beliefs to her very last breath.

And BLM swoops in to dance on the grave of a sick individual just to peddle their own narrative of lies.

Anyone who does a mental mind dance thinking another outcome was possible is a defective unit in society. They are to blame for this outcome and the reason she got so far...

Only whiffviewed all the dashcam footage -
no dispatch timeline audio,
no after-action sneaker-shining,
no protest bloviation.
  1. Why did the cop that ended up being chased hesitate for one nanosecond to tase the sh¡t out of her as soon as he possibly could? (Might have taken some time to slice the pie if the other cop was in the field of fire; would have been some risk to get close enough for a guaranteed hit). If (if) the darts worked, she would have been no threat at all thrashing around on the ground.
  2. Why did the cop that ended up shooting send a few bonus rounds downrange after she was down? Did she have some kind of reputation down at the station for being a world class knife thrower? (Of course, for all I know, none of the secondary shots were fatal, or even connected).
The dog lovers on NES ask very similar questions
when some cop has a Chihuahua Pop
instead of shutting the damned gate on the chain link fence.

Chihuahua Pops have been diagnosed on NES as the consequence
of a cop that lacks the training or nature to handle the stress of a self-defense situation,
and falls back on lethal force.

This Schizophenic Pop arguably stems from the cops locking in to
"problem resolution mode" long past the point of diminishing returns.
Are they so inhibited by the fear of being targeted by
grandstanding douche "community leaders",
that laying down a foundation of "caring de-escalation" on camera
is more important than disarming the assailant?

Because if avoiding douche community leaders was the goal,
how's that working out?

Does feeding a mental patient the usual ragtime about
"you're not in trouble", "we're here to help", "let's figure this out"
ever make them drop the knife?
If the odds are long, cops need to keep clear in their mind
the distinction between buying time with patter,
and reasoning with a crazy person.

WTF did I just read? Seek help man...

1. Why did the cop that ended up being chased hesitate for one nanosecond to tase the sh¡t out of her as soon as he possibly could? (...
  2. Why did the cop that ended up shooting send a few bonus rounds downrange after she was down? ...
These two things popped into my head as well. But just from an AAR standpoint and not an accusation standpoint.

Wow I cannot believe what I just saw. Every single last effort was made to protect and deescalate this tragedy from occurring.

Interesting to note that “Sage” took the religion of peace path and promoted those beliefs to her very last breath.

And BLM swoops in to dance on the grave of a sick individual just to peddle their own narrative of lies.

Anyone who does a mental mind dance thinking another outcome was possible is a defective unit in society. They are to blame for this outcome and the reason she got so far...
BLM only showed up because the crazy woman was a convert to the cult that preys on crazy, unstable individuals. In fact, that is their ideal candidate because they are the easiest to radicalize, wind up, and send out with destructive devices.
[One could say that certain trailer trash groups do the same. But those groups usually had fed agents provocateur inside doing the whipping up]
Had this woman been a Christian spouting gibberish, BLM would be nowhere near it. But they see this as another excuse to incite violence and raise $$ from the gullible.

Yeah, I get it. Honestly don’t know what the situation was at first. It may have been totally appropriate to follow the woman. Maybe it would have been better to just call the police and report her location and direction of travel.

I don’t blame the first caller for following, but wonder if it escalated the situation inside the woman’s head.
Possibly - pretty sure she was whacked to begin with... by the time cops got on scene her radicalization was showing.

Shame on the woman that's grandstanding her own agenda after the fact. Not a word of truth coming from her words. Just agenda free riding. Hope she feels like the fool that she is after seeing the video. Oh yeah and then the plug for go fund me. How much of that will directly benefit the kids in the end!

Last edited:
WTF did I just read? Seek help man...
So tell me how you'd feel
if you and another cop arrived at some knife-waving crazy woman call,
your partner aims a Taser at her,
doesn't take the shot,
runs away,
and you have to kill the woman to save his ass(*).
Kill the woman right in front of her little kids.

How happy would you be with your colleague?

(*) This assumes that the cop getting chased by
a crazy woman with a knife in the great outdoors
couldn't outrun/outmanuver her. It would suck
for the cop to trip, and it would suck for her to catch up
while the cop with the gun is too busy pursuing to take a shot.

I sure wouldn't want to have to claim,
"I had to kill her to keep her from escaping".
It's potentially legal, but in this situation seems a heavy lift.
(Broad daylight,
two cops on scene with more inbound,
no real place to hide,
no crowd to blend in to).

These two things popped into my head as well. But just from an AAR standpoint and not an accusation standpoint.
I wrote that lacking all kinds of context:
  • What the cops were told over the air.
    • Preloading has a profound influence on how police interpret things when they spill out of the cruiser right into the action.
  • What the taser cop was seeing -
    • Was the woman disrupting the Taser shot with lunges
    • Was his partner or the kids in the line of fire
    • Etc.
  • Does the jurisdiction treat a Taser usage as only a quarter notch below a line of duty killing.
  • Has there been some prior BLM unrest in the area.
  • Is either cop inhibited because they're on probation for prior use of force?
  • Is a cop sticking with the patter because they had prior success talking a crazy person down without force?
  • Is it doctrine in a deadly force situation for at least one cop to keep their Taser holstered, in case they have to pull a real gun?
  • Etc.
There may be extenuating circumstances for the trajectory of events,
but those questions seem kind of obvious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom