• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Yeager Fallout begins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's about time they realize "voting has consequences". This statement by Yeager is one person. There are hundreds of thousands that are thinking the same exact thing.

Do you wait for the thugs in your driveway casing your house to break in or do you walk out rifle in hand to approach the car and ask questions? Wait you live in MA, I understand your mindset now.

Nothing has happend yet, but they need to know what will happen if they decide to infringe.

As much of a D-Bag as this guy is. I don't just love the 2nd amendment and get mad that he makes it look bad. I equally love the 1st, 5th and 14th amendment. All of which have been violated here.

It's about time they realize "voting has consequences". This statement by Yeager is one person. There are hundreds of thousands that are thinking the same exact thing.

Do you wait for the thugs in your driveway casing your house to break in or do you walk out rifle in hand to approach the car and ask questions? Wait you live in MA, I understand your mindset now.

Nothing has happend yet, but they need to know what will happen if they decide to infringe.

****ing A

Having your collection inventoried by the police sucks, but let’s face it,if law enforcement wants to know what you own legally, they can obtain those recordsfrom the Dept. of Public Safety.

There is no record of what most in this nation own, what are you smoking?

This thread sure went to hell fast! I see gun owners bickering andfighting with each other, which is good for the anti-gun groups. Does everyone recall the statement, Divide& Conquer? What did Lincoln say, “A house divided against itself cannot stand.”

This is the time to pull together, not argue with each other. It is immaterial to us right now what Yeager didor did not do to cause his own downfall. He jumped the gun (no pun intended). The majority of us that care about the 2A, and our country, werethinking most likely along the same lines as Yeager, but there is a way to doit without going overboard.

Biden is presenting his report to Maobama on Tuesday. After hearing Biden’s recommendations, and ifwe do not agree with them (and I doubt we will), then it is the time to cometogether and decide what action to take.

I don’t know what the law is in TN for a license suspension, but I doubtthat the laws there are tougher than that of MA. In MA, if your LTC is suspended, you do nothave to turn your guns in to the police. The police in your particular city or town do not have the right to keepthe guns. They will require you to bringthem to the police station for inventory. After they inventory your guns, you have the right to turn them over toa friend or relative as long as the person is licensed and has the ability to storethe guns properly.

Having your collection inventoried by the police sucks, but let’s face it,if law enforcement wants to know what you own legally, they can obtain those recordsfrom the Dept. of Public Safety.

These+are+stupid+pinkie+pie+can+you+please+remove+them+_7c95e7793864c7152afe9b1ff267b3f0.gif

You don't give a shit because you know what the answer is, it's a big fat NO.

Hell, even he knows he screwed up and basically said as much, but it's too late now.

But I get it, I'm the problem, not the jackass that just lost his permit and possibly his guns.

I think he actually said he doesn't take back anything that he said. I don't know who the guy is, but if you haven't had similar feelings over the last few weeks with all the attacks on we the people, you probably need to reevaluate what you believe in. Should he have said it on YouTube? Maybe, maybe not, but I think the .gov has got to get the message that their actions could have consequences. They are trying to do exactly what the constitution forbids them to do, and the Declaration of Independence gives us a road map of what we are required to do. The founding fathers knew that this would come about, they knew what power does to people. And while I think he probably shouldn't have said it in that forum, I think it's not for the same reasons you do. But if him saying that makes one of the politicians think twice about grabbing our rights away and changes their mind, then that's a good thing. It's not too late yet to ensure that they don't go the route of shitting on the Constitution, but if they do they need to realize they could be changing the course of the nation forever. At what point would it be too much for you? Maybe when they have the blue helmets sleeping in your living room?

]Having your collection inventoried by the police sucks, but let’s face it,if law enforcement wants to know what you own legally, they can obtain those records from the Dept. of Public Safety.

I'm confused. Yeager lives in TN. They don't have registration so the TN droids don't know what he has.

As for MA, the Firearms Records Bureau has records, but they are a hopeless mess. The registration cards before the scanable forms were never entered into computers and have been thrown away. The later forms have been scanned, but without any quality assurance, so there have undoubtedly been many scanning errors. Furthermore, they don't remove guns from your record when you sell them. As a result, I have guns the FRB doesn't know I have and I don't have guns that they think I have. So, no, law enforcement can't get accurate records from the FRB.

Of course not. I'm just trying to understand by what means the TN cops suspended his license. Was it actually legal for them to do so?
Doesn't the first amendment to the constitution of the US not clearly say that you are free to speak your mind without feaqring repercussions from the government?
You say what you think and we take your license (and in his case probably his livelihood). If that's not a repercussion from side of the state, then what is?
I do not condone what he said. I think he's a douchenozzle of premium quality. But I would stand up for his right to say what he want. If it is protected under the 1A to burn Ol Glory in public, then it should be protected to say what's on your mind. A threat doesn't make him a criminal. It just makes him look like a jackass, and that's not illegal yet (thank God).

To Derek and Tom-

In MA, which I clearly explained, every firearms transaction is recorded by the FFL and the records are sent to the Dept. of Public Safety, who mainrains those records. When applying for a license in MA, the licensing authority, generally the chief of police or designated representative, sends your applcation to the Dept. of Safety to find out if you have a criminal record. If you do a FTF transaction with another MA licensed gun owner, you have to submit the state form to the Dept. of Public Safety. That's what I am talking about!

To Derek and Tom-

In MA, which I clearly explained, every firearms transaction is recorded by the FFL and the records are sent to the Dept. of Public Safety, who mainrains those records. When applying for a license in MA, the licensing authority, generally the chief of police or designated representative, sends your applcation to the Dept. of Safety to find out if you have a criminal record. If you do a FTF transaction with another MA licensed gun owner, you have to submit the state form to the Dept. of Public Safety. That's what I am talking about!

Willey, we all know that. But what we also know is that those records are a mess. They are totally inaccurate, for all the reasons that I described.

FYI, they are sent to the Firearms Records Bureau (FRB) of the Executive Office of Public Safety (EOPS). There is no state "Dept. of Public Safety."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/11/james-yeager-gun-ceo_n_2460452.html

INTERVIEWER: The attention-getter is saying that you're going to shoot some people.

YEAGER:
Right.

INTERVIEWER: And when I hear you, I'm thinking, if someone comes to confiscate guns at your house, you're going to open fire on them?

YEAGER: Yes, yes.

INTERVIEWER: Go through that again?

YEAGER: If somebody comes to take my guns, I will shoot them.

...I guess we'll wait and see what happens.

Not only is my shit ready to go, I have shit for 5 others who might be willing to help. All anyone would have to do is raise their hand and ask.

M1911, it doesn't matter if the records are a mess. You all missed my main point about fighting with EACH other!!!

I'm not sure that Joe Biden is casing my place yet. He might be on the plane en route, but I'm not sure if it'll touch down or not. [grin]

But seriously, I think the system is working for us. I really don't see a ground swell of new support for gun control. It's just really the people you'd expect to be anti gun anyway. And, I think the pro 2A community will end up much stronger in the long run for having gone through this.

To Derek and Tom-

Wrong

He didn't yell fire in a crowded theater. You sound like an anti. He told the .gov "IF YOU GO AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION YOU WILL PAY"

The comment he made is no different than me telling the vagrant on the street "I will kill you if you harm my family".

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE SAID. HE REMINDED THE .GOV WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES ARE FOR CHOOSING POORLY.

Here is exactly what he said, which is not quite like the example you gave:

Yeager said: “Vice President [Joe] Biden is asking the president to bypass Congress and use executive privilege, executive order to ban assault rifles and to impose stricter gun control. F*ck that.”

“I’m telling you that if that happens, it’s going to spark a civil war, and I’ll be glad to fire the first shot. I’m not putting up with it. You shouldn’t put up with it. And I need all you patriots to start thinking about what you’re going to do, load your damn mags, make sure your rifle’s clean, pack a backpack with some food in it and get ready to fight.”

“I’m not f*cking putting up with this. I’m not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns! If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.”

Last edited:

Yeager said: “Vice President [Joe] Biden is asking the president to bypass Congress and use executive privilege, executive order to ban assault rifles and to impose stricter gun control. F*ck that.”

“I’m telling you that if that happens, it’s going to spark a civil war, and I’ll be glad to fire the first shot. I’m not putting up with it. You shouldn’t put up with it. And I need all you patriots to start thinking about what you’re going to do, load your damn mags, make sure your rifle’s clean, pack a backpack with some food in it and get ready to fight.”

“I’m not f*cking putting up with this. I’m not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns! If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.”

Why do you have a problem with it?

I fail to see how talking openly about protecting your God given rights is somehow a "threat". Ip he said he would kill people who threaten his freedom. That's called defense, not offense.

It's clear that gov't is flexing its muscle to stomp on the guys rights to send a message. People should be standing by this guy, not laughing at him.

I don't like Klan members or those a**h***s who protest funerals, but I don't cheer and laugh when .gov stomps on their 1A rights.

The thing about defending rights is you don't always have to agree with the way they are exercised, but you do have to stand up, swallow your differences and defend those who the government oppresses, or you will be next.

- - - Updated - - -

I've got no problem with this and support it 100%.

The founding fathers would have kicked you in the dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom