• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Yankee Hill Machines AR's VS. S&W M&P15FT

From AR15.com
CMT = Stag, RRA, High Standard, Noveske (old), Century (current), Global Tactical, CLE, S&W, MGI (1st batch), Wilson Tactical, (some?) Colt, Ratworx

So according to them S&W lowers come from CMT

I have not done a thorough check, but there's no sign that I'm aware of that YHM is forging their own receivers. They may be machining them, but I've not seen any indication that their receivers are made start to finish in house...

Anyone own a YHM

I do not own an actual YHM AR but I do have a Stag arms upper and lower decked out in YHM parts. So far I am finding that for the price it is good quality equipment. The most recent thing I put on it was the YHM take down pins that extend out for easy gripping. I think the only things not YHM on my Stag is the trigger guard and grip. Basically everything else is from them.

YHM does the finish machining they get the forges from CMT. They also do the finish fro DM, S&W and a little DPMS.

-DM-

I LOVE the diamond carbine 16" upper that YHM has, but I dont like the flip up front sight. Whats the chances of being able to get one/ have one made with a std front sight and phantom muzzle break instead of the FH?

Do they have uppers in stock? As much as I love the look of their barrels, the wait etc makes me feel compelled to build my own upper.

I made the mistake of returning to the YHM site. Now I'm drooling. Luckily, I'm an instant gratification type, so unless they actually have a rifle length upper in stock, my emergency gun purchase fund is safe.

Back
Top Bottom