• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Yamaha TTR225

kurtb

NES Member
bike.GIF

2003 TTR 225. Just spent $800 to get it running like new. New chain, new oil, new filters, new battery, new stator, new sprockets, new carb and float, new brakes, new wiring, timing just done and carb jetted. Basically new everything so it runs like new and starts every time with electric start. Good starter bike as its a four stroke and you don't need to mix gas and it doesnt need to be rebuilt after every ride (LOL). Has 2 rear springs: one for fat guys and one for regular guys - you get both. New clutch and clutch lever. New cables. I really cant recall everything but can give you a receipt for the latest work done (MCH Motorsports in Bellingham MA). Its ready to ride and pretty much bullet proof for cruising around in the woods. This was my daughters bike but she is off to college so its taking up space. The price is 1500 which is a steal so please don't low-ball me. The price is firm. You can take it for a spin in the woods to test. All the plastic is good .. no cracks or breaks. It does have some scuffs here and there but nothing that impacts it looking good and working great. Let me know of you are interested. No trades .. just cash please. Goose rules apply. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom