• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Yahoo's Ak-47 FAIL

Mike, I think that last vid is BS. the back side of the drum is not even on correctly, i think its intended to be fired totally sealed and not with the black flapping around the bottom...

I don't think it's BS.... I think the guy tried to improvise something and it failed. Obviously if he had used the original cover it likely would have worked fine.

-Mike

That video's been posted before. They used something like a takeout container lid to try and hold the rounds in the mag, so they could see inside (like a beta mag with the clear covers). Obviously, a takeout container =/= OEM, and it failed. Miserably.

Hard to tell with the poor video quality but, Is it possible that it was nothing more than a squib that went bad? If that was the case then the gun reacted no different from what most guns would do.

AK's still AOK in my book

Hard to tell with the poor video quality but, Is it possible that it was nothing more than a squib that went bad? If that was the case then the gun reacted no different from what most guns would do.

AK's still AOK in my book

Usually with a semi auto or wheel gun you get an idea when there is a squib load right? maybe i'm wrong..but with full auto you don't have a chance. Someone with more experience with this please chime in.

In the OP video, the sound of gun fire continues even after the fail???? So either this is a fake vid or the sound track is way off? Also I can't see if the trigger is actually pulled when firing begins??

Back
Top Bottom