• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

XS-big dot sights problems

shotgunwilly870

NES Member
Just got a set of xs-big dot sights for my Glock 30s kind of disappointed with them so far, first off the rear sight came looking brown/burnt inside (and not glowing) i contacted them for a new set which they are sending out, so while waiting for those i tried them out to see how they work i liked them a lot
hy5etyqe.jpg
except the front white ring fell off now wtf!!! not to rip on this company before they can have a chance to correct the problems they are sending me a new set we'll see if the quality is any better has anyone had similar issues with these?

Yeah there's loctite on them and the front one is missing a ring around the tritium part after one time using them the rear is burnt out looking both were bnib got them from an amazon company super cheap & fast they are sending a new set

Yeah there's loctite on them and the front one is missing a ring around the tritium part after one time using them the rear is burnt out looking both were bnib got them from an amazon company super cheap & fast they are sending a new set

So, it was an Amazon re-seller? Not a specific company, or direct from XS?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Guaranteed the merchant is an Amazon store, not Amazon direct... and those sights are not new, but "refurbished" [rofl]

You have to ask yourself sometimes, why is it super cheap? Like if I go to Dorchester and buy a Glock off the street for $150 instead of paying $750 for a brand new one in this retarded state?

This is what they should look like. Those look like someone lit a blow torch to free the red loctite and burned them

Last edited:
They "were" brand new looking except for the burnt out rear sight I installed them anyway to try them out then removed them the front white ring fell out after first 100 rds

I have these sights. I love them. They are on my G19. Came bright white and glow very bright. No staining or discoloration on mine. I have also beat the hell out of mine and use my rear sights to rack my slide when doing one handed manipulations.

Someone unloaded used and expired sights on you. You are lucky the XP company is helping you out.

This is what they should look like. Those look like someone lit a blow torch to free the red loctite and burned them

Idk about those sights in you pics, the front sight looks good, but how do you stay on target when the rear looks so fuzzy,

[smile] Ya im starting shit

Back
Top Bottom