• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Xmas package from the ATF

My C&R license came in the mail yesterday after less then 3 weeks wait. [banana]
Now I just have to mail copies to the suppliers and let the madness begin. [smile] I'm thinking maybe a mauser or enfield would be a nice start to my collection. Anyone tried one of the CZ pistols?

I like mine. If you get one don't buy the military surplus ammo for it, most of its crap. Get some Wolf Gold. Sending you a PM with info.

Tried to at least but you seem to have the PM option turned off.

My C&R license came in the mail yesterday after less then 3 weeks wait. [banana]
Now I just have to mail copies to the suppliers and let the madness begin. [smile] I'm thinking maybe a mauser or enfield would be a nice start to my collection. Anyone tried one of the CZ pistols?

The CZ-52 was my first mail-order C&R. I've only shot it once, but it's a fun little gun.

Happy buying!

[smile]

Xmass Pkg from ATF

I sent out my c&r to 11 suppliers today. It realy does feel like being a kid in a candy store. I think I'll use it to stock up on reloading supplies and then maybe a cz-52.

Hay MegaPlinker did anyone Brief you on Credit Card Shock Syndrome???
you will get it! Oh Yea, it sneeks up on you cause everyone gets carried
away at least once, anyway Congrats and enjoy.

Sheriff Dudley

CZ-52 is a fun toy. Of course, so is the CZ50....and the Savage 1907.....and the Manhurin PPk....and you still can find C&R Hipowers...and Sistemas....

Oh, and then RIFLES......

My condolences to your credit card. Mine caught fire..[smile]

Kevin

Yup let the buying begin, the plastic will never be the same again...but its a lot of fun and probably the most fun you'll ever have with your clothes on too. The biggest part of having your C&RFFL03 it gets delivered to our door.

My C&R is finally on file at midway and grafs. Seeing the dealer pricing it won't take long to make up the $30 for the license. [grin]
Has anyone tried one of the yugo mausers? They look to be a good bang for the buck. I'm trying to decide between the yugo, a mosin 91/30, or a CZ-52.

Has anyone tried one of the yugo mausers? They look to be a good bang for the buck. I'm trying to decide between the yugo, a mosin 91/30, or a CZ-52.

Get the Yugo Mauser first, theres a few diferent variations to choose from but the M48s are drying up, then get the CZ52, and finally the 91/30 Mosin. If you're considering getting 1, you'll wind up with all 3 and then more of the same later.
I'd target stuff thats getting harder to find and have seen the last of the imports come in, or are jumping in price like a K31, Savage Enfield, Turk Mauser.

I just put in an order for a Yugo 24/47 mauser. It should deliver next week so I can clean it up while on vacation. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get a bottom of the crate rust bucket.

Most 24/47s are un-issued or arsenal reworks. Plus as long as you're ordering from a reputable place, if you're unhappy just send it back for another.

Back
Top Bottom