• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

XDs Mod2 9mm... do we all still hate springfield?

The monthly give away is a Springfield XDS, Whats the deal with "Made in Croatia" ???????? What happened to Made In The USA???
The have always been made in Croatia, before they were rebranded as Springfield's they were also +$100 buck cheaper too.
Screw Springfield.

pistol-bore-axis-comparison-chart-guntweaks_2_orig.png

Interesting. Surprising that P320 is SO high. I know it's SIG high, but it seems lower than that. Maybe it just feels better.

Springfield Armory’s polymer framed, striker fired pistols are rebranded pistols made in Croatia. They are made by HS Produkt.

The quality is very good on them IMO. I have read they make virtually all parts in house down to the springs.

Their metal framed pistols (1911 derived) are US made.

Go old school, call your XD a HS2000. A buddy in SC bought one when they first came out and shot it a ton. I was sorta jelly back then. Now not so much. LOL

Yep it is the HS2000 in the rest of the world where Springfield Armory isn’t licensing the product.

I think they are good, solid pistols. Nothing really remarkable about them but they run and they’re accurate enough.

Back
Top Bottom