• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS XantrexProsine 2.0 2000w Inverter/Charger (missing monitor & outlet receptacle)

I have a Prosine 2.0 (2000w inverter). Still in box but missing outlet receptacle and Remote Monitor.

Description from the Xantrex...

A compact sine wave inverter and charger combination designed to power high-performance electronic tools and devices. Includes a digital remote panel and meets UL458 regulatory standards.

2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger Provides 2000 watts of pure sine wave AC power from a DC source and 100-amp multistage battery charging.
A powerful all-in-one solution, Prosine 2.0 inverter/chargers (part#805-2000 – hardwire version) deliver up to 2000 watts of unsurpassed clean pure sine wave output power and combines this with a 100 amp, multistage battery charger. Series stackability allows for two units to power 240 VAC applications such as power tools, over ranges, washer/dryer combinations and air conditioners. The Prosine 2.0 is ideal for upgrading your electrical system in a boat, RV, or a utility vehicle. The system includes a full function LCD remote control panel (NOT INCLUDED WITH MINE) and battery temperature sensor.

PICTURES WILL BE ADDED TODAY.

They go for $1200.

It's missing the outlet receptacle in the front and the remote monitor. Hence the cheaper price. I am working on getting these parts replaced by Xantrex. At that point, the price will increase.

I'll sell for $350 OBO.

Try me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom