• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

X-mas bonus time

Got a small Xmas bonus not crazy big as I changed jobs 3800 so looking to grab a few things and wanted to get some opinions

Was thinking maybe another poly 80 g17 kit cuz... well you know jsd has em for 440

Maybe another czp10f

Maybe a 10/22

A larue build kit either 556 or 308

Maybe a keltec p17

Maybe another keltec pmr30 cmr 30

Maybe a glock 20

Maybe a pair of aero ars in 308 and 556

Maybe something in the Springfield family

I'll give some no's I'm out on 1911's... don't like em

Never had a sig handgun ive kept and hate their tread rails they look retarded

Have a ton of mags always could use more ammo

Have 2 sets of armor probably will grab a 3rd

I'll probably watch die hard at Xmas and buy a beretta that I'll sell again in a month because I've done that 3 years in a row...

Don't like hk handguns and not dropping 2k on a pcc

Out on scars

Am I missing anything new stuff to consider?

I’ll third VTSAX and SPY. It’s not about beating the market. It’s time in the market and how much you put in.
True but both of the stocks I have outlined should be tremendous performers this calendar year.

If the path we're on with China continues uamy is the only producer of rare earth antimony in the us... last time we beefed with China under Barry o no less their stock went to 4.50 a share where it was trading around 45 cents a share... so that should perform reasonably well.

8x8 is the clear cut number 2 ucaas provider in the country according to gartner... number 1 ring central is trading at 350 per share while 8x8 was trading at 20 dollars before they hired ring centrals ceo which caused stock to rise 33% last week. Coupled with the fact that ring made an ill advised short term move by patterning but not acquiring avaya they will be a mess in the short term which should cause them to hemorrhage smb clients.

Ring should rebound when it eventually acquires avaya and takes down their multinational multimillion seat businesses. But in the interim it will struggle

Back
Top Bottom