WWYD

Those that said that they would come back and pay, BULLSHIT!! Until the merchants start climbing on the city bosses about the loss of revenue, nothing is going to change. Folks we are quickly moving from the "Soap Box to the Ballot Box" Am I really think that we will be using the Bullet Box.

Until they touched me or mine they don't matter, they are insgnificant. When the do touch something I don;t want them to, fork through the hand.
A family of six was having seven pork chops for dinner.

Everyone got their first helping,
and then started eyeing each other,
and the sole remaining pork chop.

Suddenly the lights went out.

There was a piercing scream.

When the lights came back on,
there was one hand atop the pork chop on the serving plate,
with five forks sticking out of it.

A family of six was having seven pork chops for dinner.

Everyone got their first helping,
and then started eyeing each other,
and the sole remaining pork chop.

Suddenly the lights went out.

There was a piercing scream.

When the lights came back on,
there was one hand atop the pork chop on the serving plate,
with five forks sticking out of it.
1601205529374.png

I'd get up and leave. I'm too old to be getting into fist fights. There is one advantage to being old. If one of them touched my wife, I'd fake a heart attack, drop to one knee and punch him in the balls. That would probably get the party started.

Did not read whole thread... Did anyone reply with writing "FVCK YOU" using mashed potatoes...???

MindlessDecisiveHalibut-size_restricted.gif

I would simply get up and leave. If my Waitress was on my way out, I’d slip her some cash but I am not worrying about the restaurant, chasing the manager, whatever. Family safety ensured by rapid exit from the area. Don’t care about the rest.

Did not read whole thread... Did anyone reply with writing "FVCK YOU" using mashed potatoes...???
You need to do that with flair.
GlamorousBountifulBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom