• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WWLP Poll... light this thing up

Steve Gasco of Springfield said he understands the A.G.’s decision. Gasco told 22News keeping copy-cat assault weapons legal could end up doing more harm than good. “I see the point. I just don’t see the need for any kind of assault weapon, or anything that looks like an assault weapon, I just don’t see the need. I know people who like to have their guns but still, nothing good comes from it,” he said.

Well, Steve, nobody who owns a gun cares about your opinion or what you think we need. Last I checked, you ignorant son of a bitch, it was the bill of rights, not needs. So take your dildonic logic and shove it where it can be best appreciated.

58 lawmakers objecting? no way there's that many republicans.

I keep saying, not everyone who is pro-2A is a Republican or even conservative. Then there's the one-party nature of this state which means that many politicians and voters who would be Republicans in other states run as or vote for Democrats here.

Do you support tyranny and the redefinition of laws 20+ YEARS after they are written with retroactive penalties?

No - 82.44%
Yes - 17.56%

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom