WTS WW2 Vet Bring Back Pre War FN Belgian High Power Complete Rig (LARGE PRICE REDUCTION)

Oddone13

NES Member
Edit: Large price reduction while something I'm interested in has become available in my local gun store. Well below market price now

Description : For sale is a pre war fn belgian high power that was brought back by a vet during ww2. This low serial is in the first contract that went to the Belgian army and was made between 1936-1938. This pistol is 100% matching and completely original with a nice bore. Honest gun that shows war use.

It comes in a war time German produced holster with original German officer shoulder rank pins stuck in it.

This pistol has been exempt by the ATF from being a short barreled rifle thus making the stock legal to attach. See letter in pictures link

Accessories : The gun, original holster, and 2 original split tailed and marked 13 round magazines (worth about $300ea+ if you can find them) - $̶2̶5̶0̶0̶, $2250 cash

Extra available: I have a 1980s repro Odin international stock as originals are impossible to find and sell for $2500+ . These are extremely high quality and use the original FN made mounting hardware/metal which is marked - $500 cash

This is not the cheap sarco chinese repro. Go that route if you'd like, this is why this is being sold separately if the buyer isn't interested.

Selling Terms : Cash face to face at agreed upon FFL. You will pay the transfer.

I reserve the right to sell this firearm to whatever buyer I choose to for any reason. This firearm is sold first come, first serve cash in my hand. Too many times have I waited only to be bailed on. These are my rules. Don't like them? Don't buy it.

Contact Information: Message me on here and can supply phone # to serious buyers

Pictures:

Click into the link for high quality pictures. NES kills quality and this is an expensive pistol, I want you to see everything

View: https://imgur.com/a/zOnR8Z0

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• 20240421_182740.jpg
    20240421_182740.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom