• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WW2 Bringback - 7.65 Court 9 Coups Unique?

Hey guys,

I don't normally come in here all that often, but today I was given this pistol, a WW2 bringback from my paternal grandfather.

Any info?

DSC_2147.jpg
[/IMG]

More Photos Here

Last edited:
Very nice. What you have is a Unique Model 17 that was manufactured for the German Wehrmacht during the WWII Nazi occupation of France. Chambered for the 7,65mm (.32 ACP), this pistol is a blow-back operated pistol with a concealed hammer (the similar "Kreigsmodell had an external hammer). The right rear receiver has the correct Nazi Army acceptance mark - Eagle/WaA251 and the barrel has the Nazi test proof.

The right grip is properly marked "7.65mm 9 Schuss" (German for ".32 ACP 9 Shot") however, the left grip should say "7,65mm Unique" - so that might be a replacement. It appears to have the correct/original brown leather holster - is there a Nazi acceptance Eagle/WaAD20 on the flap?

Despite the bluing loss on the slide, I wouldn't be surprise to see that rig go for $500 plus on the auction boards.

Congrats!

Very nice. What you have is a Unique Model 17 that was manufactured for the German Wehrmacht during the WWII Nazi occupation of France. Chambered for the 7,65mm (.32 ACP), this pistol is a blow-back operated pistol with a concealed hammer (the similar "Kreigsmodell had an external hammer). The right rear receiver has the correct Nazi Army acceptance mark - Eagle/WaA251 and the barrel has the Nazi test proof.

The right grip is properly marked "7.65mm 9 Schuss" (German for ".32 ACP 9 Shot") however, the left grip should say "7,65mm Unique" - so that might be a replacement. It appears to have the correct/original brown leather holster - is there a Nazi acceptance Eagle/WaAD20 on the flap?

Despite the bluing loss on the slide, I wouldn't be surprise to see that rig go for $500 plus on the auction boards.

Congrats!

Thanks!

And no marks on the holster.

That's a nice one! This, the Kriegsmodell and the Petter 1935 are still missing in my collection.

"7,65 court" was stamped onto the .32 ACP's to distinguish the caliber from the 1935's 7.65 long (Petter).

Does anyone know how to identify the Model of the firearm? I have one just like it

Does anyone know how to identify the Model of the firearm? I have one just like it from my grandfather. Having trouble finding out what model it is.

Congrats!

Does anyone know how to identify the Model of the firearm? I have one just like it from my grandfather. Having trouble finding out what model it is.

Well the model is the Unique 17. It appears to be a French made copy of the Spanish Ruby pistol which were very common in French service.

Back
Top Bottom