WTS - MEC 650 Progressive 12ga Shotshell Reloader

Kofkorn

NES Member

Description :
MEC 650 progressive reloader in good operating condition. Upgraded roller on arm. Currently set up for Winchester AA's. I've loaded about 400 shells with this. Got it as a backup, but don't need it anymore. Looking to sell - $200.00

Accessories : Comes with 2 charge bars (1oz & 1 1/8oz), 2 bottles (1 large and 1 small), 2 funnels that work great, a magnetic primer tray, a nearly full set of powder bushings (10 - 38+), and a 12ga stacker.

Selling Terms : Face to Face - Cash, Venmo, or trade

Price : $200.00

Contact Information:
Send me a PM

Pictures:
1000017408.jpg

1000017407.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom