1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTT WTT NEW FRONTIER AR9 ( Glock mags)

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by BRIGUY, Sep 5, 2016.

1. BRIGUY

BRIGUY

Description :Trade or Sell
    New Frontier Armory 9mm AR, takes Glock mags.
    New Frontier lower
    Anderson lpk
    Magpul stock
    Spikes st9x heavy buffer
    New Frontier side charging upper
    New Frontier bcg cut for Glock mags
    16" New Frontier barrel
    YHM muzzle break
    CAA polymer sights

Make a offer, keep in mind you can't buy these lowers new in MA anymore , only second hand

TRADES PREFERRED:
    keltec sub2000 gen2 in 9mm Glock plus $
    M1A loaded or socom,and cash on my end, would consider throwing in the s&w lower(came off a complete rifle) in the pic for the right deal
    Glocks , try me 3rd gens or higher
    Would consider other trades:
    ksg plus cash
    Colt gold cup 70 series or other 1911s no smiths
    Complete upper plus cash
    No other shotguns or rifles
    try me all I can say is no
    I had this up a little while back , I apologize to anyone who may have emailed me, I lost all the

Pictures:
    image.jpg
    Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.