1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTT WTT 2001 HD superglide for mutiple guns

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by Beardy 508, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Beardy 508

Beardy 508

I have been toying with the idea of selling my Harley. Haven't rode it since last year (other than a few trips around the block to keep things moving). It needs a few very minor things and a little detailing. But is in pretty good shape I would give it a 6-7 on a scale of 1-10). I figured before cleaning it up and fixing a couple of minor items (which I have no time to do) I would post on here to see if anyone wanted to work out some type of trade deal. The wife and I are interested in increasing our firearms collection

It is a 2001 superglide around 18000-19000 miles ,88ci engine. Has aftermarket bars (not apes just can't think of what they are called), screaming eagle intake, upgraded the Jets 1 size in the carb, bassani exhaust which is wrapped (black exhaust started rusting 5 or 6 months after I purchased) and forward controls. Been garaged for at least the 4 years I have owned it

Needs a few minor things. Rear Bolts for the exhaust broke (stripped out while tightening them) so I just put a hose camp around them. Carb needs to played with. Runs and drives fine just need to fine tune the fuel air mix. Might need a battery as well

Overall a good bike. I liked to ride. I did not spend my weekends polishing i spent them riding that is why I stated it nerds a good detailing.

If I fixed the minor items and gave it a real thorough detailing I could probably get about 4-4200 for it (maybe more but I am trying to be realistic). I figured I could let it go for around 3000.00 worth of guns in its current condition.

Attached a pic. Only main difference on the bike is the exhaust has been wrapped

I am looking for 1 or 2 tactical style rifles preferably pre ban and possibly some handguns. Not dead set on any certain brand or type. Not looking for show pieces. Like my Harley I like to shoot all my guns regularly. Don't mind some wear and tear in a preban rifle.

Don't need to get rid of it but would eventually clean it up and list it elsewhere if I don't get any bites here. Figured I would see if any NES' ers were interested in trade since the $ would most likely go towards firearms eventually

Pm me with some offers

located in Ma Merrimack valley

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016

2. Beardy 508

Beardy 508

Sold please delete

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016